• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

City of London Warning

Masfand321

When you go to city keep your eyes open you are after riders money and tfl is after yours... but this one is there since last year and there is clear blue signs... but when you drive in city you need to be prepared for this too, pay and forget is the rule

CabbieOO7

The other morning a passenger (rider lol) wanted me to drop at Bank Junction. She was unaware so I stopped way before the signs and she walked. As she was getting out a Prius drove past and in to the Junction. Kerching lol

Quite Quiet

The other morning a passenger (rider lol) wanted me to drop at Bank Junction. She was unaware so I stopped way before the signs and she walked. As she was getting out a Prius drove past and in to the Junction. Kerching lol

Could have been worse, thought you were going to say a Prius drove past and took my door off.

Going off message slightly, anyone know if the fine is an allowable expense, many thanks ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prefer the burbs Chicago 3
dlyft Panama City 1
CabbieOO7 London 2