City’s alive with Catchers.

DollarFree

Careful out there, City Catchers everywhere in their poxy white carts and unmarked Interceptors, trying to catch & fine drivers for anything. Even saw one on 2nd @ Jessie I guess hoping you’ll stop for half a second on the bike lane trying to make the left.
Hadn’t been DT for a month and saw it briefly yesterday, the single-laneing project is something to behold.

seymour

Careful out there, City Catchers everywhere in their poxy white carts and unmarked Interceptors, trying to catch & fine drivers for anything. Even saw one on 2nd @ Jessie I guess hoping you’ll stop for half a second on the bike lane trying to make the left.
Hadn’t been DT for a month and saw it briefly yesterday, the single-laneing project is something to behold.
yo mamma allowed you to use the car finally, eh. Good for you. What did you do - once around town to reminisce about the good ole days when she loaned it to you long enough to go twice around town? lol

DollarFree

yo mamma allowed you to use the car finally, eh. Good for you. What did you do - once around town to reminisce about the good ole days when she loaned it to you long enough to go twice around town? lol
Yeah I even crossed Market at 10th right next to your office. Silly Uber rep.

5070bolo

I just finished uploading my documents and proof for their fraudulent ticket. If I don't win and they still try to make me pay I'm gonna file a fat lawsuit against them. Thank God for uber trip logs and receipts...

Hagong

End of the month. They had to meet their quota. Should be easy with a few out-of-towners parking wherever there’s an open spot.

SFRichard1

New month, same story. Two of them there (Oak at Laguna) this morning in their little carts with cameras at the ready. Guy in front of me wisely stops before crossing the intersection. Wiseass in left (no turn to Octavia) lane cuts in front of him but doesn't clear the crosswalk. Gotcha Jack...off.