Cincinnati/N Kentucky


New Member
Any mechanic should be able to fill out the form. I think U/L promote Jiffy Lube but there no none in NKY anymore. I have the service guy at the dealership fill it out at the oil change I have done before the form is due. No muss, no fuss.