• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Chronicle conversation

ATX 22

Last pax asked if I had seen the article in the Chronicle. I asked him which article he was speaking of. He went into pretty good detail from the article and even commented that he didn't understand why uber would undermine their revenue stream like that. "It's a great service that people will pay for, why would they keep cutting rates at the expense of the drivers? " were his words.
Another couple from the LA area said that since rates were lowered there, surges happen more often and last longer. After the Mayweather vs Pacqiaou fight the surge got to 18x!
So, informing the public is appearing to me to be creating a little bit of a buzz.

We need to keep it up. This is a very positive start. Who has time to set up a gofundme account to raise a little money for the purchase of some guerilla marketing materials?

Toddal

ATX 22....you coy MF!! "I asked him which article he was speaking of"!! That's just classic ATX 22 right there!! :biggrin:

Stratos

Not sure if they read the article or not but I had 2 passengers start asking me about rate cuts Uber had made. Seemed they had read the article but never stated if they did or did not.

ATX 22

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ATX 22....you coy MF!! "I asked him which article he was speaking of"!! That's just classic ATX 22 right there!! :biggrin:
I wanted them talking about it. I wanted to be able to get a sense of whether or not the pax would be somewhat with us on this issue. What I saw and heard last night was encouraging.