• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Chochlate and or mints

vspr01

Since its been slow. I did some self reflection. After looking back, evaluating, analyzing and reflecting ... My new perspective is reason for cockroaches is no other then the chochlate and or mints i have been keeping in my car.

These are very tricky times we all are in... These mints which was supose to make me profit let to my own demise. Now i have cockroach manifestation on my hands.

In short, im no longer keeping mints in my car for pax. This secision will eventually lead to less cockroaches.

tohunt4me

Since its been slow. I did some self reflection. After looking back, evaluating, analyzing and reflecting ... My new perspective is reason for cockroaches is no other then the chochlate and or mints i have been keeping in my car.

These are very tricky times we all are in... These mints which was supose to make me profit let to my own demise. Now i have cockroach manifestation on my hands.

In short, im no longer keeping mints in my car for pax. This secision will eventually lead to less cockroaches.
Probably crawled out of a passengers purse.

Attachments

Redhurricane

They should have been kept wrapped up buddy.
Can't blame dirty pax. Maybe a roach hopped in while you were waiting for a pax to come out.
Especially Swiss chocolates. Downtown roaches love those. Especially the ones in poo areas.

Manotas

Neither.... don't waste your hard earned money on water or treats for the pax. We are not getting paid enough

Last edited: