• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Chinese RIDESHARE company coming to states will you drive for DIDI what say you ?

Dontmakemepullauonyou

Last edited:

Xxx sucker

I'll drive for them. The Chinese are smart, when your competitor bows down to you like Travis did and gave up his China business($2B a yr loses), Chinese people only know 1 thing to do to their competitors when they are down, they crush them. Or from video game tekken "finish him".
And Taxis are still with the Dingi lingi Out making fun of all of you stuck in traffic for 15 c waiting time Lamo
Hopefully the monkeys don't confuse you with a Banana . Lol

Last edited:

Dontmakemepullauonyou

And Taxis are still with the Dingi lingi Out making fun of all of you stuck in traffic for 15 c waiting time Lamo
Hopefully the monkeys don't confuse you with a Banana . Lol
I don't drive for less than 2x surge these days. I work full time now delivering pizzas. Last week I worked 5 hours of bar closing surge only and made $170.

Jesusdrivesuber

Sounds promising, if I didn't know the Chinese monopolies and working conditions are even worse than Uber.

Let's see if they can use the drivers to beat them.

Milito

If the Chinese company comes here I will sell my yellow cab and buy a brand new car so I can service riders all day everyday. My family is gonna be proud and my friends are gonna look up to me because I'll be driving in style, I will tell them I am making $1,000 per week before any expenses, but don't worry my friends don't know how any math

hangarcat

If the Chinese company comes here I will sell my yellow cab and buy a brand new car so I can service riders all day everyday. My family is gonna be proud and my friends are gonna look up to me because I'll be driving in style, I will tell them I am making $1,000 per week before any expenses, but don't worry my friends don't know how any math
What, me worry?