Chillin' at In-N-Out...

WMUber

This Weekend Warrior is too burnt out from his day job to drive tonight. I am chillin' at the north runway at LAX, watching the planes land; while chowing down on a four-by-four and animal style fries.

So how many of you cut the "B" and "R" out of the In-N-Out Burger bumper sticker? As for me, I only cut out the "B". You see, everbody has the in-n-out urge; but only a few of us create the uge. Thus I was an in-n-out urger...

Last edited:

WMUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
An A380 is in line to take off. People down at Dockweiler are about to get a thrill...

WMUber

Damn, that thing needed the entire length of runway to take off. Firepits were definitely rattling.

WMUber

Sh*t, one just landed. People were out here to take picture of the take-offs and landings of the A380's.

mehh

I'll be talking a flight to the east coast around the end of the month, watching planes land and take of is fun but being in one taking of scares the s*** outta me. I'm not ready, and to top it off im going alone on this trip :frown:

saucy05

I'll be talking a flight to the east coast around the end of the month, watching planes land and take of is fun but being in one taking of scares the s*** outta me. I'm not ready, and to top it off im going alone on this trip :frown:
It's not that bad, what's the worst that could happen? Your plane crash lands in some deserted island and you had to eat other passengers flesh to survive until a search crew finds you (if you are lucky).

Have a safe flight.:p

rudygti

airport bar and airplane drinks, helps relax you, and sleep, or talk to your doctor should be able to get some meds to chill u out, i dont likeflying either

Chargr

I flew alone for the first time last Sunday from DC To LAX. 5 hour. It was fine. Watch movies, listen to music, enjoy the view. Time will pass. Just don't think negatively.

And I'm sure you heard, you have higher chances of dying in a car then a plane.

Amsoil Uber Connect

You fear the unknown. Try building them as a Career, then go fly on one.

Worry not! I will make sure you don't end up like Flight 370. You will be survivor though, however, the Island ?,... Lost, She moves. :eek: