Chief's 2019, how to get back to pickup area???

jfinks

So I haven't been to the stadium for a while to pickup, but I did last night since I was up at Harrah's. First pickup went ok at the visitors area but was a short trip to Raytown so decided to try to get another. I had a request but couldn't find a way back to the pickup area. Any uber app gps just took me to blocked intersections so after the rider canceled I went back 435 to 70. Most riders had already cleared out but I still had a surge available, I did another short trip out east then another. Finally got a ride from Adams mark back to OP. All worked out, but it seems to be almost impossible to make it back to the stadium.

I always found the best way to get to the Welcome Center was to get on 40 Hwy to Blue Ridge Cutoff to access it from the north (sometimes they have the left turn from 40 Hwy to BRC blocked off). Even if you can get in from the west on E 43rd, there's no guarantee the police will let you turn left into Welcome Center.

jfinks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya problem was l ended up southeast. Think from there I'm going to have to get over to Sterling and go north to 70 then back west to blue ridge.