Cherry season is officially over

uberboy1212

It was fun while it lasted but things are pretty much back to normal in my area. Looks like a lot of drivers are back from taking their breaks. I have to say that those were the best 5-6 weeks Ive had as a delivery driver for 3.5 years. That was the first time that I could truly cherry pick orders and I envy those of you that are in areas where you can still do that. You don't realize how good you have it compared to the rest of us. I always wondered what it would be like to get non stop orders and now I know. My area isn't bad, I would say that its above average but far from the top.

Ive come to realize that a driver is only as good as the area they are in. A bad driver in a busy area will outearn a "skilled" driver in a slow area any day. Sure, "skill" can help maximize earnings, especially if a "skilled" driver gets lucky with orders. Its like in poker, luck will always beat skill. Anyways, I posted here @ 6 weeks ago that I was going to take full advantage and Im proud to say that I did. I busted my ass and broke my previous records for weekly earnings + hours 5 weeks in a row. Came crashing back down to earth today though. I'll definitely be delivering for Flex a lot more now. That $18/hr I was scoffing at for the past 6 weeks is looking pretty damn good now. If any drivers out there feel the need to take another break, please feel free to do so.

TCar

Yea, i can see it too. The last 4 weeks have been great.
They are still ok, but i imagine it is about to get real slow.
So much for earned skills.

Teksaz

Still purdy good here. Did $170 in 8 yesterday. My market may be different because I didn't see drivers dropping out because of the Covid, they actually increased by copious amounts. What I'm hoping for is, all of the unemployed will go back to their jobs and actually open up the market for us full timers. I'm optimistic in thinking summer is going to rock and roll, fingers crossed lol

Uber00

That’s shocking considering u limit yourself to only fast food orders
Uber boy i am a huge fan of you since 2017

During march and april i made over $2000 a week. Its gone down to about $1200 a week now. I generally work 6 days a week 11am - 6pm

uberboy1212

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber boy i am a huge fan of you since 2017

During march and april i made over $2000 a week. Its gone down to about $1200 a week now. I generally work 6 days a week 11am - 6pm
I was being serious. You said that you only accept orders that you have to place yourself. You said that you didn't want anyone to know that u were a delivery driver, not even the restaurant staff, remember? I was just wondering how u could possibly make that much when u only accept fast food orders? For me I would say 1/10 orders are fast food on DD
Post automatically merged:

I had to dig this up just to make sure I had the right person. Its def u

Uber00

I was being serious. You said that you only accept orders that you have to place yourself. You said that you didn't want anyone to know that u were a delivery driver, not even the restaurant staff, remember? I was just wondering how u could possibly make that much when u only accept fast food orders? For me I would say 1/10 orders are fast food on DD
Post automatically merged:

I had to dig this up just to make sure I had the right person. Its def u
I can't diclose my secrets but i can tell you for sure that i don't do any fast food orders anymore

uberboy1212

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yesterday and today were actually pretty good, I just had to adjust a little. Ive been multi apping more plus i dropped my minimum down to $6. Its def not like it was 2 weeks ago but its still busier than a normal weekday.