• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

checking in

LA Cabbie

Former Los Angeles cab driver and now back in my home city of Jensen beach. Uber capable but won't drive for disrespectful chump change.

Former Los Angeles cab driver and now back in my home city of Jensen beach. Uber capable but won't drive for disrespectful chump change.
Welcome back! I grew up in Jensen Beach too. Take a look at what they just did to the Langford estate, nothing but flat land after the massive clearing job they did.

wk1102

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome back! I grew up in Jensen Beach too. Take a look at what they just did to the Langford estate, nothing but flat land after the massive clearing job they did.
I grew up in Jensen too! I was over by Langford Monday and saw that. No idea what they are doing. Did you go to MCHS?

Family came to Palm City in 1949. Grandparents worked for Bill Matheson and owned Shaw's Grocery and Bar mid 60's to mid 70's. I moved to Jensen Beach in '66 and went to school there and graduated MCHS 1980. UBER on and carry On!

CherylC

It is disrespectful pay for this area. O my been driving for 2 weeks and I now see how Uber 25% deduction from my Gross pay IS NOT going to work. WTF Uber!

It is disrespectful pay for this area. O my been driving for 2 weeks and I now see how Uber 25% deduction from my Gross pay IS NOT going to work. WTF Uber!
When I started the rates for X was $1.55, few drivers, plenty of rides. I haven't driven in about 9 months, don't miss it. Wish you well!