Check your 1099 from Uber for 2019.

Inshur

Guided One

Your income on the 1099k is the total before Uber got its cut. You should go online and download the rest of the documents that show your net income after expenses and tolls.

Wardell Curry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That might be an error in your calculation. If you want you can pm me the numbers from your uber summary and I'll tell you what you should have received in your bank acct last year.
I added all my weekly earning together, multiplied that by 1.5(assumes Uber's cut is 33%) which is about right with their upfront pricing bs and that number is short the $7500 from what they claimed. They gonna re do my shit. I already sent them an email explaining it. I'm good.

Zubera

I added all my weekly earning together, multiplied that by 1.5(assumes Uber's cut is 33%) which is about right with their upfront pricing bs and that number is short the $7500 from what they claimed. They gonna re do my shit. I already sent them an email explaining it. I'm good.
Don't assume anything. All information is in the yearly summary. Log in uber.com and go to the "tax documents" and download summary from there.

Wardell Curry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't assume anything. All information is in the yearly summary. Log in uber.com and go to the "tax documents" and download summary from there.
yearlyand monthly summary isn't showing up for some reason. That's why I had to calculate it like I did.

Dst Rain

yearlyand monthly summary isn't showing up for some reason. That's why I had to calculate it like I did.
I saw it on the website the other day it said monthly/yearly should be back after Feb 15 or 16 I forgot which. U can see 2020 but the rest for other years have to wait unit Feb 15/16

Sober/Uber

Yes, they messed it up. My 1099 is by over $40.000. It was not gross, it was "deposited to my account" I reported to help team. It took them 2 days to confirm error. Promised to fix it by not later than today.
Also, check your toll reimbursements for NJ Turnpike. They calculate toll based on NJ issued E-Zpass. To EWR using Lincoln Tunnel the difference is .55 during non-rush hours. I submitted already more than 10 claims. They paid, but still didn't fix it.