Check yo completed trips y'all

UBERZERKER

Hellz Na!!

I just went online to verify my trips cause my pay stub seemed off by about $50....

Sure enough, caught a trip that's WAY off..

I hit them up about it and their response was the same one they massed out to everyone about a "Tech Issue" the system experienced on the 21st (the day peeps couldn't log in or out, or end trips).

Anyway, my trip wasn't even on that day, it was prior and it definitely was NOT "tech issue", it was more of a drunk PAX issue..

Now what... Ugh!

Attachments

Amsoil Uber Connect

I noticed today that the Only pick up i have done at JWA, 7/29 was adjusted to Min fare to be in this pay period. At first I thought, what about 30 days but its within that. This is why I say, I'll never do a pick up there unless I call first. As I went - Negative on that trip. UGH !!!

I can't help the fact that your NAV system took me the long way around. That shit is on you uber and the cheap ass business guys that should be paying the plus rate for the car they got.

UberComic

Hellz Na!!

I just went online to verify my trips cause my pay stub seemed off by about $50....

Sure enough, caught a trip that's WAY off..

I hit them up about it and their response was the same one they massed out to everyone about a "Tech Issue" the system experienced on the 21st (the day peeps couldn't log in or out, or end trips).

Anyway, my trip wasn't even on that day, it was prior and it definitely was NOT "tech issue", it was more of a drunk PAX issue..

Now what... Ugh!
They miscalculated solo Pool rides between Monday and Friday last week.

See this thread for more info.
https://uberpeople.net/threads/uber-is-underpaying-on-non-matched-pool-rides.32619/

Ububu

Once again, no warning or double checking from Uber. This is fraud and theft. This will come back to haunt them.