Check Waaaaaaaaaaay Under your seats

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
After 2 days of "What the hell is that smell??" and after checking all door pockets and looking under the seats, I decided to bite the bullet and do a sniff check on my seats and carpet. As I was sniffing the floor carpet behind the driver's seat, my eyes caught the sight of something unusual way back under there.

Screenshot_20181223-134032.jpg

Upon inspection :

Screenshot_20181223-134050.jpg

I know........let the jokes begin.:meh:

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Been delivering Eats long? lol

Glad you found the source and that it was an easy fix. Better than a spilled jar of kimchi.
I'm not a Eats Driver. Some X pax must have lost part of their take home meal.

I did a sniff the other night after this breezy got out. Didn't find anything, but it smelled like that looks.
Man I went through a whole can of Fabreeze and a whole pack of Nag Champa incense.

Direwolfismyspiritanimal

No one has left food in my car except for a cannabis chocolate bar stuffed in one of the back seat pockets. It was over half a bar left. Of course I ate it, I don't turn down free edibles.

A pax gave me a homemade edible one time that he called a firecracker. It was weed mixed with peanut butter, sandwiched between 2 Ritz crackers and baked in tin foil. It was amazing...

mark_mark

No one has left food in my car except for a cannabis chocolate bar stuffed in one of the back seat pockets. It was over half a bar left. Of course I ate it, I don't turn down free edibles.

A pax gave me a homemade edible one time that he called a firecracker. It was weed mixed with peanut butter, sandwiched between 2 Ritz crackers and baked in tin foil. It was amazing...
You left your undies in my sexy Prius!

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Dang now I'm craving shrimp chow mein. The broke version of that 5 star dining Prawns with roasted vegies, all my Ant budget can afford.