check fuel card

tim678

i received my fuel card months ago. i used it once or twice. i am wondering how can i check to see if the card is still active and is it worth using the card

PTB

on your phone,
tap RATINGS
tap Partner Rewards
scroll down
tap TRACK YOUR STATUS...under Fuel card with discounts

I tried on mine, but it says

Loading, please wait...

i tried logging into the DASHBOARD.....

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT.......

ChortlingCrison

I guess I'm still a little surprised that lyft hasn't caught up with uber as far quantity of drivers. Probably lack of pings. I would think the tipping option gives lyft the big edge over uber. After all it's still only an option, and not a requirement.

Tedgey

I've only used mine a few times but I've never had a problem. And I've gone a couple months in between uses with half the number of rides required and it still works

second2noone

I guess I'm still a little surprised that lyft hasn't caught up with uber as far quantity of drivers. Probably lack of pings. I would think the tipping option gives lyft the big edge over uber. After all it's still only an option, and not a requirement.
The medal and hourlies keep drivers with fuber. Plus more supply with fuber even though more drivers. Lyft PT is a joke.
Tips are nice but there alot of cheap a$$es out there

Jake2016

This card doesn't make sense. My AmEx card provides a better cashback rate, than Uber's discount. What's the point?

saucy05

I p
This card doesn't make sense. My AmEx card provides a better cashback rate, than Uber's discount. What's the point?
I personally use it for the security and convenience. I could slide my card on pumps without fear of having someone steal my information and I like seeing all my gas expense deducted from my weekly check so I won't have to worry about it during tax season.

mghtyred

I find it's cheaper to use my debit card at Arco. I used the UBER gas card for a month, and it just wasn't worth it.

Jake2016

Likewise, Arco is my main gas station, where the Uber fuel card apparently is not working. I have to use my debit card there and still get a better deal.