Cheapest pax ever award

Lord Summerisle

Pick up a pax from a country I'm not going to mention to forestall any accusations of racism. Let's just say its capital rhymes with belly.

He has 4 or 5 heavy suitcases with him. I'm thinking airport. But no, it's just laundry or crap he's taking round the corner.

Screenshot_2016-07-11-21-23-10.png

At the destination I help him haul the stuff onto the sidewalk. It's a hot day and I'm sweating when it's done. We look at each other and there's a pause and, God help me, a thought comes into my head that maybe an offer of a tip here would be quite appropriate.

"Did you complete the trip?" he says.

Tedgey

Pick up a pax from a country I'm not going to mention to forestall any accusations of racism. Let's just say its capital rhymes with belly.

He has 4 or 5 heavy suitcases with him. I'm thinking airport. But no, it's just laundry or crap he's taking round the corner.

View attachment 48440

At the destination I help him haul the stuff onto the sidewalk. It's a hot day and I'm sweating when it's done. We look at each other and there's a pause and, God help me, a thought comes into my head that maybe an offer of a tip here would be quite appropriate.

"Did you complete the trip?" he says.
Yeah you cheap bastard. Why didn't you tip him? You're making us all look bad

Tedgey

I'm embarrassed that I can't think of a capital that rhymes with belly right now.
I was in a rap battle once, because sometimes I find myself in rap battles so what? Anyway I thought mountaineering is a popular topic in many rap musicals so I went with it. I was kicking virtual butt until I used the word crampon and for the life of me I couldn't think of anything that rhymes with crampon. I still can't and I've been racking my brain ever since!

Optimus Uber

I'm embarrassed that I can't think of a capital that rhymes with belly right now.
Maybe New Delhi but I've been tipped by Asian Indians. Talk about Hinduism and the shiva lingham. And how you drink the water from the uni stone for prosperity and health. And how i hand picked the stone from the two rivers of the Tigris and Euphrates. It vibrated when I picked it up. Let them know that your chakras are in balance and you are in one with God. Got a $10 spot for that speel one day on a Westwood to dtla run. Three Indian dudes.

You just have to be able to relate to them. Then you score the tip.

Last edited:

ubergordo

Maybe New Delhi but I've been tipped by Asian Indians. Talk about Hinduism and the shiva lingham. And how you drink the water from the uni stone for prosperity and health. And how i hand picked the stone from the two rivers of the Tigris and Euphrates. It vibrated when I picked it up. Let them know that your chakras are in balance and you are in one with God. Got a $10 spot for that speel one day on a Westwood to dtla run. Three Indian dudes.

You just have to be able to relate to them. Then you score the tip.
I gave a ride from the capital that rhymes with "Belly" destination was a total shock: 7 Eleven in City of Industry, .He works the graveyard shift there, and he gave me a tip..he invited me inside he went behind the counter and told me to take free coffe or soda and something to eat...buffalo chicken rollers for a tip? Ill take them anytime..