Cheap Lyft doesn't want me to hit bonus?

Inshur

Kelvy7

So if I do 12 rides today i get an extra $60. Been working since 12pm and everything was going great until I hit my 11th ride at 5 pm. No more lyft pings since 5pm. That's all I need one more to get the extra $60. Is lyft playing games with the drivers??

Zubera

So if I do 12 rides today i get an extra $60. Been working since 12pm and everything was going great until I hit my 11th ride at 5 pm. No more lyft pings since 5pm. That's all I need one more to get the extra $60. Is lyft playing games with the drivers??
Yes they do. Once I needed one more and last trip to make a bonus and it took almost 1.5 hrs for me to make it.

Mr. Affinito

Drive to Manhattan.... Bronx might also be a good idea. You're going to get it man..... be optimistic!

Uberman8263

Hang in there the nights still young.

Mr. Affinito

Dude i had to work from 9am untill 7pm to get 12 trips because lyft decided to give me nothing but long trips the last 2 trips where short thank god but there rest were 15-25 mile trips smh i made good money though
High 5 to you! I'm always glad to hear of people doing well.

Rick N.

Happened to me on Friday got 9 rides by 11pm. All lines after that, by 11:45 i was like f-it I'll take the line but nothing till 12:03.

Huseyn026

i made 50 trips from tuesday till friday 5 pm . they said me we pay you 250 $ in monday . yesterday i made 10 trips in friday from 5 pm till 5 am .
and now i made 12 rides . they should pay me 350 $ bonus . i am waiting monday .

Kelvy7

i made 50 trips from tuesday till friday 5 pm . they said me we pay you 250 $ in monday . yesterday i made 10 trips in friday from 5 pm till 5 am .
and now i made 12 rides . they should pay me 350 $ bonus . i am waiting monday .
They will pay you the following week. That's what the promo says. The week of the 18.

goodfella718

I did not make 2 rides for the pdb. i was waiting for an hour and 10 minutes and not 1 ping on a so so busy sunday afternoon. They def do this on purpose!!! Thinking of switching between apps again

uberxnyc1

My 11th ride request was 220+ (two hundred and freaking twenty!) miles long, and if it's not enough impressive, it was with nj rates. Waited 5 min, canceled, collected 5$ and gtfo to my home.

Inshur New York