Cheap(er) Petrol

Who is John Galt?

Last night I was in Sheidow Park and was heading south along Lonsdale Road toward Hallett Cove shopping centre. At approximately 800 metres south of Lander Road, and opposite a Hungry Jacks is a recently refurbished OTR.

It is selling 91 unleaded for 139.9 cpl. Perhaps in celebration of the shiny new facilities.

A little further, perhaps 500 metres south, on Lonsdale Road, at the entrance to the shopping centre is a Shell servo which is currently matching OTR's 139.9 price.

If you are in the area the savings are a worthwhile reason to stop there.

Krusty

I would say that uber will introduce a fuel levy soon ...

hahahahahaha that was funny :biggrin:
Post automatically merged:

Ahchaa

Thanks for the info. Petrol prices last two weeks has really hit my hourly wage as jobs are thin at the same time. Unless it's raining, that's when the curry munchers roll over and hit the snooze button and I can actually get a few pings :p

Who is John Galt?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When the price of juice all over town is hovering between 150 and 160cpl, please remember that Caltex North Adelaide, on the corner of O’Connell & Gover Sts is selling 91 Unleaded at 119.9cpl.

Taking off your Momentum discount of 6 or 8cpl brings the price down to a very respectable 114 or 112cpl.
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

Collossuss

Worked for OTR in a past life. They could be selling it 10c/litre still wouldnt give the Shahins any of my money. They make enough from not paying staff.