Cheap Easter scrooges

jgiun1

Six trips Uber....3 Lyft....no Easter basket cash.

I did get a "I'll tip you in the app" from a family of three, four heavy over stuffed bags, drove to a $300k house.

jgiun1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
$300k house in Los Angeles I would expect the pax to try and get their money back through support at the end of the trip.
Yea.. 300k in LA is 500 sf
Post automatically merged:

$300k house is average in Madison.
In the suburbs that's decent....they are selling high end condos quicker than they can build them here....I wouldn't call this 4 bedroom, 2 full and 1/2 bath at $263 a dump.

Here you don't get crushed by the prices, but the taxavania of Pennsylvania. If they could charge a tax to breath here, babies would get a breathing apparatus counter attached at birth.

Attachments

Last edited:

mrpjfresh

Buy a cheap basket and fill it with plastic eggs overstuffed with dog waste. Leave it on their porch with a note - " Compliments of the Easter Bunny. No need to tip!"

Jake Air

Any time anyone promises a tip. Just say, "You're the best Pinnochio!"
Because you know no tip is forthcoming.

jgiun1

Still none...I think Uber is scaring tips to help pay for the bonus handouts next week

Merc7186

Here is the $300k dump that my wife are over bidding on....let me know where in LA you can find that property.

UberBeemer

I just finished a trip from the Lake in the Hills airport to a swanky gated, golf course community in North Barrington. The husband is a pilot, and they flew their personal plane from their Florida home in an "aviation community" where their house has an attached hangar....

Pleasant people. But, no tip. Some people are just cheapskates, others are still brainwashed by the "tips aren't required" propoganda.

Last edited:

jgiun1

Here is the $300k dump that my wife are over bidding on....let me know where in LA you can find that property.

I'd take that.....you know the south hills here....just the land alone on that property is like a block of houses yards.
Post automatically merged:

Same here in Columbus, OH.. 4 trips so far an no tips.. Last year in Birmingham, AL I was raking in the thankful Easter tips, but this year the Christmas scrooges came early :frown:

Lol...most people here cranky I guess for work tomorrow.....it's not like I'm playing the candyland board game at home....im hustling on the holidays you cheap paxholes

Another Uber Driver

I did eight UberX trips to-day and four of them tipped: two tipped five dollars, one tipped two dollars and one tipped one dollar.

One of the five dollar tippers was a guy who asked me what per-centage of UberX users tip> I told him "hardly any". I was surprised that he tipped me at all, never mind the five bananas.

I did three Lyft trips to-day; not one tipped.

rideshareMN

picked up a guy at 4 pm on Easter who was already drunk...it was his first Lyft and he stood outside the car apparently trying to figure out if this was his ride (there wasn't another car anywhere in that lot -- surprised the bar was even open); he stumbles into the front seat and says "I hear we're supposed to be careful about getting the right car. you're not gonna @@@@ me are you?" Just seemed bizarre coming from someone in the middle of Easter afternoon

Last edited by a moderator: