Inshur

Chauffeur or Taxi firm ?

Drae_9

Anyone know of any chauffeur or taxi firms with work available for myself. I have a hired Mercedes E class 16 plate. London.

Drae_9

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I work for one company at the moment but looking at other companies.
Post automatically merged:

Your assumptions and guesses are irrelevant, if you cant answer the question, leave it.

UberLuxbod

Anyone know of any chauffeur or taxi firms with work available for myself. I have a hired Mercedes E class 16 plate. London.
16 plate is too old for a new starter at a lot of places.

You could try Wheely and Excel Executive both based in E14.

Brunel are also looking for drivers at the moment.

Check out ProDriverMag or HireRewardJobs

Drae_9

16 plate is too old for a new starter at a lot of places.

You could try Wheely and Excel Executive both based in E14.

Brunel are also looking for drivers at the moment.

Check out ProDriverMag or HireRewardJobs
Thank you

Shane Sheikh

Depends on the company. Some of the main private companies only accept 17+. But with Uber you can still use 14

Lookingaround

Depends on the company. Some of the main private companies only accept 17+. But with Uber you can still use 14
My company has 5 Arab families. He is using 16 model with private plates £40 quid online - they have no clue

All the customers cares is the shinny new Mercedes badge

Aliali

I work for one company at the moment but looking at other companies.

Your assumptions and guesses are irrelevant, if you cant answer the question, leave it.
Hello dre you might want to check for tristar excel brunel addison lee wheely crowford also gettransfer and blacklane worse fares on blacklane . Best fares are from far far away in uber executive platform 2.4£per mile and worse one will be blacklane with less then 1£per mile but i think for most of these companies at sign up you need a less than 2 years old car and after it doesn matter the age

Hello dre you might want to check for tristar excel brunel addison lee wheely crowford also gettransfer and blacklane worse fares on blacklane . Best fares are from far far away in uber executive platform 2.4£per mile and worse one will be blacklane with less then 1£per mile but i think for most of these companies at sign up you need a less than 2 years old car and after it doesn matter the age
And also you need a black or silver merc not other colour

Drae_9

Thank you

UberLuxbod

The Silver or Black only thing is a bit of a myth.

My Jag was Met Blue.

Black and Silver are the most popular colours but thats just people playing safe.

You need to be an Operator to sign up for Blacklane as they don't have an Op Lic. You can sign up via Smartzi but god only knows how low the rates would be then.

I know its 2 years for S Class then they only give you E Class work.

Their rates are a joke, you would be better off doing UberX

Also don't forget that a 16plate is closer to 4 years old than 3 years old.

Excel also allow flexibility.