Charlotte boost schedule is weird this week - permanent change?

MullOfKintyre

I've been driving Uber Eats for the past several months, and all the weeks have had fairly consistent boost schedules/areas. This week, I open the promotions calendar to find not only is not a Quest, but the boosts are very erratic, with changes every 2 hours and large variation between days.

Anyone have any clue what's going on?

dryverjohn

i have never received boost schedules on eats. i'm mostly in Cornelius and North. DoorDash on the other hand, has been paying $5 extra per delivery every night 5-9pm, which works out well, but it's slow. Too many drivers trying to cash in on the extra $5.

MullOfKintyre

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i have never received boost schedules on eats. i'm mostly in Cornelius and North. DoorDash on the other hand, has been paying $5 extra per delivery every night 5-9pm, which works out well, but it's slow. Too many drivers trying to cash in on the extra $5.
I found the boost schedule under "Earnings" -> "Promotions" -> "See Promotions in Calendar". If you meant that you never get boost in UE, then does that mean boost availability is different for each driver?

I know DD probably pays better, but their insurance coverage (or lack thereof) compared to Uber is far too much a deterrent for me. I'd have to get commercial insurance for all the time I don't have the delivery goods in my possession.

dryverjohn

Yes, I am pretty certain that I am on the Uber shit list. They offered me 2 quests this whole summer, I hit them and was never offered again. I turn down a ton of rides and cancel if I get a better offer on another platform. I am terrible at concerts, and if I end up in uptown at 2am forget it. I cancel all those if I don't like the surge they are offering.