Charleston ... LYFT is here and approved

Blue hair

Maybe a dream come true ??
Our riders can put a tip on their credit card for us .... I get told over and over by uber riders ..they want to add tips for the drivers .
LYFT .... The more trips you drive ... The less percentage they take out of your pocket .
We need to get the word out .....
Drivers ..get busy ..get the approval process started .

m1a1mg

I've been on Lyft since Friday. Not getting many pings in central MtP. Anyone doing much with Lyft?

Last edited:

Jaydubb

I've been driving for Lyft since it started in charleston. From what I've seen most of the cx base Are Lyft users from out of state and people who just hate Uber. I've seen it slow down bc of the driver increase but the pax base is building slowly

m1a1mg

Are you driving Uber too? Seems like I only get Lyft pings when I'm already in an Uber fare.

Jaydubb

The first 2 weeks I only did lyft to get a feel for it and there weren't too many drivers so it was easy. Last weekend once I hit my 10% bonus I did both then Uber almost took over bc of the rider que. IMHO I think in the long run bc of the bonus & tips i can make more. If lyft can create a rider que then all we'll need is pax volume.

Jaydubb

Everyone has to do it, they're someone who tracks your app process, does the initial car inspection, a 5 min ride along & driver recommendation Its actually a quicker process than Uber