Chariot for Women (only)

Black Excellence

... I dont mean anything by it ...
:rolleyes:

Oh, really? So why take the time to type it, chief?

And if you're so against "us vs. them" in the scenarios you listed, why make a post about "black Chariot" or "white Chariot," when literally no one was talking about that and isn't really relative to this conversation?

It seems as though you're eager to partake in the very thing you just said you take issue with. :eek:

MulletMan

sarcasm, again my apologies.......touchy subject. The whole thing of a womans drive app and men are gonna sue. seems ridiculous to me. same thought came to mind when i saw a black lady driving. who gives dang if its a woman, man, black white. I sure dont care. sarcasm...sarcasm..if u read a lot of my posts i use a lot of sarcasm. I use sarcasm here with a black white issue and now i have to defend myself of you insinuating i am a racist. i dont now what else i can say, i guess its just a really touchy subject with you, a black man. i havent had the black experience, i suppose if i did i would be super sensitive to possible racists. touchy touchy subject so..ill let you have your last comment and i wont say another word.

Thatendedbadly

Here is an interview with the two founders :rolleyes:

www.founderswire.com/the-founders/exclusive-chariot-for-women-driven-by-women-speeds-to-market/

It gets me a little mad on a couple of points like:

"The service will fully tailor the experience to women, including free ride incentives, and beauty services en route, offering passengers 15 minutes makeovers in the back seat" WTF really.

and that a person like myself is a danger to all women (mothers, children) around the world that use any rideshare service. So strange women picking up another women is safer.

Double standards...:mad::mad::mad:
"and beauty services en route, offering passengers 15 minutes makeovers in the back seat"

I think someone's troll fu is at the master level.

Dan The Lyft Man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"and beauty services en route, offering passengers 15 minutes makeovers in the back seat"

Ya and the thing that is more funny about that is.... so are you looking for drivers or Makeup artist? That's saying that all women know how to put on make up or give a proper makeover. My wife even thought that was kinda wired to ask a women driver to do.

Black Excellence

You know, I think you're actually on to something. Here's another quote that's just ... Just read this:

"The couple talks candidly about feminism, and about the role of men in a company that solves a woman’s problem.

'I’m very in touch with my feelings, so I can put my feelings aside, to really listen to other people. I was made to love, respect, honor and keep (women) safe. If that’s feminism, then that’s who I am,' Michael says."

What the f ck does that even mean? None of that has anything to do with feminism.

Honestly, between the way the mission statement read on the web site and these quotes, should we expect this Chariot thing to even be real after April Fools Day?

This feels like one big Onion "news" article ...

Black Excellence

sarcasm, again my apologies.......touchy subject. The whole thing of a womans drive app and men are gonna sue. seems ridiculous to me. same thought came to mind when i saw a black lady driving. who gives dang if its a woman, man, black white. I sure dont care. sarcasm...sarcasm..if u read a lot of my posts i use a lot of sarcasm. I use sarcasm here with a black white issue and now i have to defend myself of you insinuating i am a racist. i dont now what else i can say, i guess its just a really touchy subject with you, a black man. i havent had the black experience, i suppose if i did i would be super sensitive to possible racists. touchy touchy subject so..ill let you have your last comment and i wont say another word.
Your posts probably more satire than anything else after re-reading your initial post.

Satire and sarcasm are some of the most difficult to translate in written word, so my apologies if that was your initial intent.

I may have taken things the wrong way, as I'm unfamiliar with your postings here.

MulletMan

Your posts probably more satire than anything else after re-reading your initial post.

Satire and sarcasm are some of the most difficult to translate in written word, so my apologies if that was your initial intent.

I may have taken things the wrong way, as I'm unfamiliar with your postings here.
I said I'd keep my mouth shut but have to say thank you sir!

Fuzzyelvis

Here is an interview with the two founders :rolleyes:

www.founderswire.com/the-founders/exclusive-chariot-for-women-driven-by-women-speeds-to-market/

It gets me a little mad on a couple of points like:

"The service will fully tailor the experience to women, including free ride incentives, and beauty services en route, offering passengers 15 minutes makeovers in the back seat" WTF really.

and that a person like myself is a danger to all women (mothers, children) around the world that use any rideshare service. So strange women picking up another women is safer.

Double standards...:mad::mad::mad:
I just read the article and nowhere does it actually state there will be no male drivers or pax. It just goes on about technology making it safer. I get the impression that it is marketed to women, as drivers and pax, but being careful not to actually exclude men.

They're partnering with Mary Kay. Well most Mary Kay salespeople are women, as are their customers, but they don't exclude men. Men just aren't that interested.

I think maybe they're doing the same thing? If I'm missing something let me know.

Fuzzyelvis

Ya and the thing that is more funny about that is.... so are you looking for drivers or Makeup artist? That's saying that all women know how to put on make up or give a proper makeover. My wife even thought that was kinda wired to ask a women driver to do.
It doesn't say they expect the driver to do that. But they are partnering with and recruiting from Mary Kay. So that's likely part of the parnership.

Dan The Lyft Man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think maybe they're doing the same thing? If I'm missing something let me know.
This is from there app on the Google play store. Driver App is the same... Its the past that says "only".

*****Calling All Women****** Have you ever wanted to drive for a rideshare service but the thought left you feeling insecure? Chariot For Women will help resolve those feelings. Chariot For Women is a rideshare club driven by women for women and children only.

Tim In Cleveland

Jesus.

I see this convo hasn't gotten ANY better since the last time I checked in.

Anyway, does anyone else find it interesting that the founder of this company is a man? And that his wife serves as the president? Kind of goes against for women, BY women, no?

Also, why is everyone so angry at Hustlehard? Especially TwoFiddyMile.

As far as Chariot, buddy's gonna have a hard time making this work. Perhaps, he should market the service to women, and allow riders to CHOOSE a female or male driver. That way your company isn't getting lawyered up something crazy before you even launch.

I mean, the guy admitted it took him all of 10 minutes to come up with Chariot.

And it shows.
He can also let them choose the race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age and every other illegal choice. Why not allow the riders to choose what drugs they would like the driver to be selling so they can kill 2 birds with one stone? Let them choose hot drivers so they can make solicitation offers.

Black Excellence

Tim In Cleveland is it illegal when you choose between a male or female doctor?

How about male or female barber when you enter a shop?

I think you'd have a harder time proving l this was illegal in the Chariot thing, which still hasn't even debuted, versus outright excluding male drivers or riders.

By the way, I'm still not so sure this Chariot thing is real ...

Slavic Riga

I'm a woman and I'm sick and tired of sexual discrimination. Dividing people is destroying this country.

Shut 'em down.
Don't have to sue or shut it down. It will shut down by itself.
Promoters forgot that Female species are the worst kind when it comes to trusting their own/same species. & no offense imagine the amount of @@@@@ing & whinging.

Casuale Haberdasher

POST # 23/chi1cabby : Bostonian Bison
Thanks You for this
Hyperlinked Boston Globe Article of
Interest to Scads of HyperOpinionated
UPNF Regulars looking to "butt heads"
and gnash their teeth over an A-B TNC
that IS NOT #EVIL #[F]UBER .

Mentoring Bison: Can I get a "Whatwhat"?

Casuale Haberdasher

You need to read why they are doing this, from there website and google play. They are implying that all men in the rideshare business make it unsafe for women and children. This is why we (Chariot) need a only for women rideshare. So they are telling me that I can't use or be employed by there service because I make it unsafe for there drivers. That's the part I don't like about this. Just because there are other business choices out there for me to make, other people don't have the right to choice for me, because of my sex. I should have a choice to make on that business base of the quality and service they provide. (Sorry for the bad grammar)
POST # 101/Dan The Lyft Man: It is
your I N C O R R E C T
U S A G E of "there" [a Place] instead of
"THEIR" [pertaining to "Them"] about
a DOZEN times-in-a-row that has me
Aggravated.....
Also "dose" = Increment of Medicine
........."does" = 3rd Person Present of "do"

Bison S.W.A.T.: Spells Words & Things.

Last edited:

Casuale Haberdasher

You know, I think you're actually on to something. Here's another quote that's just ... Just read this:

"The couple talks candidly about feminism, and about the role of men in a company that solves a woman’s problem.

'I’m very in touch with my feelings, so I can put my feelings aside, to really listen to other people. I was made to love, respect, honor and keep (women) safe. If that’s feminism, then that’s who I am,' Michael says."

What the f ck does that even mean? None of that has anything to do with feminism.

Honestly, between the way the mission statement read on the web site and these quotes, should we expect this Chariot thing to even be real after April Fools Day?

This feels like one big Onion "news" article ...
POST # 166/Black Excellence: Dingding
dingdingding !
W I N N A H - W I N N A H !
C H I C K E N - D I N N A H !

Mentoring Bison: Props to Guy Fieri.
Bison misses the "Onion Radio News".