Changing their fee to 25% today.

SD Momo

I just check, the last time I drove it was on June 1, 2016 (30 days and 2 hours). Two weeks ago, I uploaded my vehicular inspection. Now, I am unable to GO ONLINE in the app. I get the message "Your driver account has not activated."

No Uber warnings received.

I just email Uber about it.

I guess been active in the Uber Forum doesn't count.

If I get reactivated in Uber, will I be a 25% too??

Now I have to wait for Ubers response.

I was planning to do drive the 4 of July and earn all the many that Uber talks about.

:frown:

Last edited:

Null

This has happened to me twice. Both after I updated docs on my account related to my vehicle.

You'll need to fight them. CSRs are too stupid to understand that there are different commission tiers depending on when you were on boarded.

Bill Feit

Did you have to agree to new terms when you logged on recently...I did and must admit I did not read the fine print...I also have not been driving but did get 7 rides this week...I just checked yesterday and I am still at 20% and one XL ride was 28. So, new docs were to my original agreement.

twerkyo.....UBERRRRR

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you have to agree to new terms when you logged on recently...I did and must admit I did not read the fine print...I also have not been driving but did get 7 rides this week...I just checked yesterday and I am still at 20% and one XL ride was 28. So, new docs were to my original agreement.
No new agreement here. Just randomly they decided to tell me to bend over and grab my ankles

Lando74

This has happened to me twice. Both after I updated docs on my account related to my vehicle.

You'll need to fight them. CSRs are too stupid to understand that there are different commission tiers depending on when you were on boarded.
Also happened to me when updating vehicles. Took a few emails but got it fixed. The tedious part was copy and pasting all the trip id's that were affected so I could get them adjusted.

SD Momo

I have no idea why %$^&* Uber makes everything harder. Its not like they offer a great benefits package along with there excellent pay. CS responded to my email. I was WAITLISTED because they want a picture of the inspection, in addition to the vehicular inspection I had uploaded. I reply with the requested picture.

It takes me more time for a scan. I have to turn my desktop and wait a few seconds for the scanner to warm up, but I do this in the first place because it usually provides a more detailed document. Nop, they want a picture.

Two weeks ago, I took my car to Express Tires in Imperial Beach, I was told 2 hours for the inspection. I installed new Michellin Tires 2 months back and the car has less than 50,000 miles, I was expecting to pass.

I walked to the Jack in the Box, 2 blocks with a fully charge phone. After 2 hours, 2 coffees, and a lot of Wikipedia I return to the shop. My car was done. The guy in the counter told me the exactly as one year before. "You passed, We call you, but you did not answer." No last calls on my phone, same as before. I understand it means more work for them, and no extra money. I tip when I take my car to my tire place, when they balance, and rotate my tires. Not on a inspection.

I was planning to work 4 of July, for now I just have to wait for CS to respond... :frown:

Last edited: