1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

"Changing the pax Rating from 1 star to 5

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by XUBERX, Sep 6, 2015.

1. XUBERX

XUBERX

Driving:
    UberX
    So this morning I picked up 2 pax, one was very drunk and stumbled inside the car, the other wasn't too drunk but had a few drinks, no destination added, they directed me to their place, only 7 minutes away, halfway of the trip they asked me if they can go to Wendy's, I told them sure and the meter is running, we go there and they get their food, now back to their place and the drunk one started eating inside the car, I'm watching him like a hawk that he doesn't make a mess and he doesn't, by the end of the trip I'm giving him 1 star, when I'm about to finish the yrip, the drunk one handed me a $20bill , and I changed it from 1 star to a 5 star, pax eating inside my car is an automatic 1 star, but the $20 bill helped him get a 5 star.
    Would you have done the same or would you have taken the $20 bill and still gave him a 1star?

2. Nagodesi

Nagodesi

Driving:
    UberX
    I would have waited to rate the passengers after you drop them off and leave the area.. I don't rate any passenger's till I drop them off and they are out of my car.

gmc likes this.
  3. Loruber

Loruber

Driving:
    UberX
    I think I would have changed the rating - I think the guy may have been embarrassed and was trying to make up for his behavior. I would have probably checked to see what other ratings were - if he was rated by other drivers pretty low I may not have given him a five, probably more like a 3. If he was a 5 Star passenger I probably would have thought the behavior wasn't typical for him and chalk it up to having a bad night, and we can all be guilty of those once in a while.

gmc likes this.
  4. Alex12

Alex12

Driving:
    UberX
    How can you See the Pax previous ratings from other drivers ?

5. Loruber

Loruber

Driving:
    UberX
    The passenger rating is listed in the upper right hand corner. Click on that and you can see their rating, it's on the same page as the "contact passenger".

6. gmc

gmc

Driving:
    UberX
    I agree with you I would give him a five star
    No mess in the car $20 tip short drive it's a five star to me
    Now if they had gotten out of hand then I would drop it to maybe a 3-4