Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Strange I haven't seen any update from lyft. The 140 for 375 sounds pretty nice though.

I don't think it's that hard to hit lyft highest bonus of 130 rides. Takes me about 45 hours. I have no issue with staying busy on lyft. The 90% is not a big deal either. Most of my requests are within 5 minutes. The peak hours is the only thing that makes things a little tricky. If you work Friday and Saturday night that's 16 hours so you can get 35-40 rides then. After that you probably need to work a couple of mornings to hit the higher levels. What I like is most of those times I would drive anyways. Not like the uber promo where you had to drive 3-7.

View attachment 157721

Here's a look at peak hours, I drive during the day and lyft down time makes it even worst to achieve.
If you drive all the morning times and 5-7 you would need a few weekend hours to hit the higher levels.

Strange I haven't seen any update from lyft. The 140 for 375 sounds pretty nice though.

I don't think it's that hard to hit lyft highest bonus of 130 rides. Takes me about 45 hours. I have no issue with staying busy on lyft. The 90% is not a big deal either. Most of my requests are within 5 minutes. The peak hours is the only thing that makes things a little tricky. If you work Friday and Saturday night that's 16 hours so you can get 35-40 rides then. After that you probably need to work a couple of mornings to hit the higher levels. What I like is most of those times I would drive anyways. Not like the uber promo where you had to drive 3-7.

If you drive all the morning times and 5-7 you would need a few weekend hours to hit the higher levels.
The people who don't/can't drive mornings have no chance of hitting the top tier.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.