Changes to Lyft bonus

Prime87

Got an email saying they are changing the power driver bonus, kind of an odd email. From what I saw they are still working on it but changed the tiers, there is now a 375 dollar bonus for 150 rides. Interesting

Delivery Mr.Guy

Last time I got $250 b0nus , the email sent to me like this, You are selected to give 20 more rides this week for $250 bonus , this promote will deposit to your account 1 week after your regular weekly payout direct deposit to your account.
I am making more money on lyft because I am paying only 10% commission cut.

Jackthecat

Hmm I wonder if it's just the full time driver getting the bonus... didn't get any incentives on Lyft or UBER yet

Ubermakesmewet

Boston Lyft is impossible to hit those bonuses, I mean just the peak time hours are impossible even in the morning. They somehow, think full time should drive these hours and 1/10 could make those trips. Assuming Lyft doesn't have you waiting on a trip every 10 minutes, down time is horrible. Uber bonuses are even easier to hit and you just need to drive, what's more straight forward than that. Also, I get pay much better on Uber trips. Next week Im going back to full time on Uber and using Lyft as my alt.

Prime87

Here's what I got

Attachments

• IMG_1983.PNG
    IMG_1983.PNG
    50.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1984.PNG
    IMG_1984.PNG
    44.8 KB · Views: 63

E30addixt

Looks the full timers can make out even better and the part timers not so much.

Oh Lyft, one day you'll realize more people will stay on your platform longer if you don't play so many games. It's pretty sad Uber is actually the better option.

Ghwwe72

I wouldn't have a problem with the ride numbers but the peak hours make this difficult to make especially if you drive nights

Tinuviel

Pdb is impossible to hit at all as a side gig. Those prime hour rides are not possible.

I don't even normally bother with their pop up bonuses, etc 'get $w for giving x rides between y and z'. Not only do you have to opt in for these scams, often it is not busy enough to hit them even if you are online only Lyft for the full duration.

Uber is actually possible to hit for part time, and pays out well sometimes.

I'm honestly surprised that Lyft isn't under more pressure for their bonus structure, with it specifically set up to force people into working very specific hours.

Ghwwe72

Pdb is impossible to hit at all as a side gig. Those prime hour rides are not possible.

I don't even normally bother with their pop up bonuses, etc 'get $w for giving x rides between y and z'. Not only do you have to opt in for these scams, often it is not busy enough to hit them even if you are online only Lyft for the full duration.

Uber is actually possible to hit for part time, and pays out well sometimes.

I'm honestly surprised that Lyft isn't under more pressure for their bonus structure, with it specifically set up to force people into working very specific hours.
It's a bonus they are not saying or forcing you to work those hours. They are saying if you want to earn bonus money then drive in those hours.

I dislike their bonus structure myself. Having to drive certain hours makes it tough but I'd imagine that's the idea behind it

E30addixt

Lyft goes out of their way to make it difficult to hit any of their incentives.

They don't want to pay. They don't even want to pay correctly for a normal trip half the time, let alone incentives.

Uber doesn't @@@@ with the driver nearly as much, generally speaking.

B - uberlyftdriver

i have met most of lyft's bonuses in the past, and they are a tough nut to crack. i respect someone who wants to work that hard and qualify for it but i find it easier and less stressful to make a living on uber with lyft filling in the gaps.