Change in LAX dropoff/pickup?

macchiato

Got this text from Lyft today which directs to the LAX dropoff and pickup info on Lyft's website. Now there is no mention of pickup or dropoffs in front of signs A-F.

image.jpeg

macchiato

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess they realize the madness that is the pickup signs when there are like 50 cars trying to get to that small stretch of real estate to find their pax.

Holy...signs C, D, and E are a mess.

image.jpeg

2MsBandT

Darn it that is NOT GOOD AT ALL
Took me forever to find my pax. Had to call her to see where she was at.

Pax: "I'm at the Virgin American sign".

Me: "So am I". :rolleyes: "Which one? I am at the first sign, terminal 3".

Pax: "Oh..I...I..I think I see you, are you behind the white truck"?

Me: :biggrin::biggrin: waving to my pax.

Better to have a designated area for pax to meet us.:confused::frown::rolleyes:

Free Uber ride to the person who can tell me how many Virgin American signs there are on departure level?:wink:

CaptainJackLA

Took me forever to find my pax. Had to call her to see where she was at.

Pax: "I'm at the Virgin American sign".

Me: "So am I". :rolleyes: "Which one? I am at the first sign, terminal 3".

Pax: "Oh..I...I..I think I see you, are you behind the white truck"?

Me: :biggrin::biggrin: waving to my pax.

Better to have a designated area for pax to meet us.:confused::frown::rolleyes:

Free Uber ride to the person who can tell me how many Virgin American signs there are on departure level?:wink:

second2noone

Fuber changing rules gets more confusing aND adding chaos...the rideshare sign made it easy

Just hope cops aware and dont give you any trouble.

LASAC_BER

they keep changing rules, so who knows what's the latest anymore. drop and pick up where ever.
Exactly what I do. I am in and out in less than 1 minute from when I put it in park, we cause less delay than pulling the family out of the 2007 Toyota Sienna for 10 minutes.

gman

they keep changing rules, so who knows what's the latest anymore. drop and pick up where ever.
Yeah I was dropping off like crazy at the lower level until one day a yellow vest gave me a warning and informed me it was a $250 ticket. Not sure if he took down my license plate or not so I may or may not have another get out of jail free card.

UberIsAllFubared

Do this at your own risk people. As for me, its much easier a pickup at the Ride Share signs. Its slightly away from terminals, cops aren't gonna hassle me, its easier to meet up with passenger.