Ceo dara at daly city hub - any of you there?

nash801

Just curious. Doubt anyone from in here in this pic.
Screenshot_20170921-185207.png

Looks like there's only 2 actual uber slave drivers in this pic. The 2 guys on each end in red shirts. Maybe only the old guy.
Also, anyone going to next Tue 10 am mtg at hub re pools? Says it's full but i might go anyway

Last edited:

Blue Poodle

No. And if some random dude was putting his hand on my shoulder, I would find it odd.

If someone asked me to thumbs up, I probably wouldn't agree, I'm not a trained poodle.

They all know each other.

Sacto Burbs

Clueless Dara

"Second, I’m a fighter. I’ll fight with you. I don’t like war metaphors, it’s kind of a male metaphor, but we’re in a battle here and I think everybody knows it. Just know that I’m here, I made the decision, I am all in and I’m going to fight for you with everything in my body. I hope you’ll join me in that battle."

Duuuude

Luber4.9

Clueless Dara

"Second, I’m a fighter. I’ll fight with you. I don’t like war metaphors, it’s kind of a male metaphor, but we’re in a battle here and I think everybody knows it. Just know that I’m here, I made the decision, I am all in and I’m going to fight for you with everything in my body. I hope you’ll join me in that battle."

Duuuude

Luber4.9

lololol "i will battle for you" *reverts the destination filter back to twice a day*
If there's one thing we can count on from these two companies, it is eternal sliminess.

Looks like Dara has no backbone. What a hypocrite.

"I'll fight for you" and then reverts destination filter back to 2. Really, Dara?

Everyone of the drivers should be looking for other work. What a joke.

IndyCon

Clueless Dara

Duuuude
"Male metaphor"? If I were him I'd get rid of my male drivers, that'll limit those sexist metaphors. But since he brought it up, females can't battle or go to war? He isn't even doing cheap PC pandering right.

CrashiusClay

"Male metaphor"? If I were him I'd get rid of my male drivers, that'll limit those sexist metaphors. But since he brought it up, females can't battle or go to war? He isn't even doing cheap PC pandering right.

I just watched Wonder Woman.

CrashiusClay

Which right? Describe which 2

Tesla? Why? How often? Since when? Is it you?

The Wanderer is in fact a tall black man.

He does not even drive.

He works for The Facebook.

He lives on The Facebook Campus, down by its River.

Send him a "friend request," and "like" all of his workout videos.

UberAnt39

The Wanderer is in fact a tall black man.

He does not even drive.

He works for The Facebook.

He lives on The Facebook Campus, down by its River.

Send him a "friend request," and "like" all of his workout videos.
I don't believe it, where would you keep a lanyard in a Prius C.

VaVaUber

Hey that's me right there, blue navy dockers, white shirt, bald head and grabbing my nut sack with each hand inside my front pockets.

sellkatsell44

The black guy with the beard drives a model X for uber.

There's also an Asian dude running around driving a model S and he's doing pool :eek::eek::biggrin:

lololol "i will battle for you (investors)" *reverts the destination filter back to twice a day*

Fixed.

Behind every great CEO is a bunch of investors, shareholders if public, and then it's corporate employees followed closely by its customers followed closely by its front line aka you guys or retail people.