Centers for Disease Dissemination (CDC)

ValleyCockroach43892

Now the Centers for Disease Dissemination (CDC) (Yes i know what it really stands for) is telling people to wear masks after weeks of telling people not to wear masks. This is your typical hack government run institution. They can't even decide if you should wear a mask or not wear a mask. Bottom line believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear. They are all incompetent hacks!

lasvegassignup

This is the decison Sisolak blew. He is not alone they all blew this one. Instead of shutting down America, they should have had rules mandating the wearing of masks by people in public. This mistake has now really put the future of the USA in jeopardy in my opinion. You simply cannot shutdown the country, and World for that matter, for min 6 weeks and not dig a massive financial hole which will take years now to fill. The 2 Trillion is a mere start to the spending which will be needed. It will be 1o trillion before anything approaching the old normal is ever seen again.

It gets worse as well...by making all of us shelter in place, we have lost the ability now to have built up immune antibodies against this virus. In other words you will not be able to start up the economy come May 1 without everybody wearing masks. Reason is, there will still be people who are sick trying to go back to work...the cycle we just went thru will start-up again because nobody has any immunity to the virus from 2 months of hiding. My prediction, these idiots like Sisolak et all will blow this one too. So by Halloween it will be back to square one...

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
I don't understand. How can you protect yourself by wearing a mask and somehow build up an immunity to it?

ValleyCockroach43892

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is the decison Sisolak blew. He is not alone they all blew this one. Instead of shutting down America, they should have had rules mandating the wearing of masks by people in public. This mistake has now really put the future of the USA in jeopardy in my opinion. You simply cannot shutdown the country, and World for that matter, for min 6 weeks and not dig a massive financial hole which will take years now to fill. The 2 Trillion is a mere start to the spending which will be needed. It will be 1o trillion before anything approaching the old normal is ever seen again.

It gets worse as well...by making all of us shelter in place, we have lost the ability now to have built up immune antibodies against this virus. In other words you will not be able to start up the economy come May 1 without everybody wearing masks. Reason is, there will still be people who are sick trying to go back to work...the cycle we just went thru will start-up again because nobody has any immunity to the virus from 2 months of hiding. My prediction, these idiots like Sisolak et all will blow this one too. So by Halloween it will be back to square one...
Great post. I was thinking about this the other day. With everyone becoming germaphobes we are just going to further weaken our immune systems making us further susceptible to future viruses and pandemics.

I have never gotten the flu shot. Up until a month ago never used hand sanitizer. Soap and water was all I ever used. Never worried about touching anything. Now I find myself noticing everything I touch. For a minute I pondered wearing gloves and a mask but then I said @@@@ it, I'm not living this way. I'm going out on my terms. I told my subconscious we're better than this and not succumbing to the poison the media trying to feed us. Shutting off the tv is your first step to staying healthy. Godspeed.

LVegas

Ok, first thing first, turn off your conspiracy morons(i mean neurons), extremely important. Lots of low IQ MAGAmorons are falling for conspiracy theorist of the month in, Rashid A Buttar. This dumbass is claiming COVID-19 is BS, basically saying medical tents and the javits center are empty, DUH dumbass. It’ll be fully utilized once all hospitals around NYC reaches full capacity(in a few days) it’s an overflow site or hospital backup. This dumbass took photos of the overflow sites as soon as they where erected, with zero patients and called this pandemic BS, a staged economic depression by the 1%(old playbook).

With regards to face mask, it’s true CDC and the World Health Organization(WHO) didn’t recommend people wearing face masks until studies showed COVID-19 could be transmitted via aerosol, small droplets could go beyond six feet, in an outdoor environments(windy) or indoor conditions where AC air current is high. Remember that bus driver that posted his grievances to social media, angered by an unknown passenger who kept sneezing behind him, he got infected and died a couple of days later. That’s a good example of aerosol transmission, he could have been alive today if he was wearing face masks(surgical grade, p2, n95). Question now becomes, why is Asian countries like; China, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Indonesia and Japan bucking the recombinations of CDC and the WHO with regards to face mask. Why.....because it saves lives, thousands of lives. Just look at the mortality rate of Asian countries versus European countries like; Italy, France, Spain and the UK.

The real reason why so many more Americans will die. LOCK HIM UP!

ValleyCockroach43892

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Remember that bus driver t
I saw that video. He's the perfect face for Corona virus. He was morbidly obese and had trouble breathing on a good day. He was probably prediabetic and used a sleep apnea machine. Media framed his story quite well to tear at the heart strings of weak people like you.

gsx328

Ok, first thing first, turn off your conspiracy morons(i mean neurons), extremely important. Lots of low IQ MAGAmorons are falling for conspiracy theorist of the month in, Rashid A Buttar. This dumbass is claiming COVID-19 is BS, basically saying medical tents and the javits center are empty, DUH dumbass. It’ll be fully utilized once all hospitals around NYC reaches full capacity(in a few days) it’s an overflow site or hospital backup. This dumbass took photos of the overflow sites as soon as they where erected, with zero patients and called this pandemic BS, a staged economic depression by the 1%(old playbook).

With regards to face mask, it’s true CDC and the World Health Organization(WHO) didn’t recommend people wearing face masks until studies showed COVID-19 could be transmitted via aerosol, small droplets could go beyond six feet, in an outdoor environments(windy) or indoor conditions where AC air current is high. Remember that bus driver that posted his grievances to social media, angered by an unknown passenger who kept sneezing behind him, he got infected and died a couple of days later. That’s a good example of aerosol transmission, he could have been alive today if he was wearing face masks(surgical grade, p2, n95). Question now becomes, why is Asian countries like; China, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Indonesia and Japan bucking the recombinations of CDC and the WHO with regards to face mask. Why.....because it saves lives, thousands of lives. Just look at the mortality rate of Asian countries versus European countries like; Italy, France, Spain and the UK.

The real reason why so many more Americans will die. LOCK HIM UP!

If you're going to create a post assailing the intelligence of others, can you at least learn to write in basic grammatically-correct sentences first?

Also, the only "locking up" your president, Donald J. Trump, will endure is another four years in the White House. I'm sorry. Please schedule a Zoom meeting with your team of psychiatrists immediately. The panoply of meds they have you on clearly needs adjustment.

I love watching psychotic libs taking their daddy issues out on President Trump:roflmao:

4000 rides

Now the Centers for Disease Dissemination (CDC) (Yes i know what it really stands for) is telling people to wear masks after weeks of telling people not to wear masks. This is your typical hack government run institution. They can't even decide if you should wear a mask or not wear a mask. Bottom line believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear. They are all incompetent hacks!
If we had taken the lead that South Korea took, we'd be at the end of this ordeal instead of right in the middle of it. Everyone there is wearing a mask. They are available here, but you do pay a bit extra for them. Or you can get gouged if not careful. We had a store here in Vegas allow a Chinese couple to purchase an entire delivery of masks, $450 worth--and ship them to China! No customers in this well-known pharmacy-store even had the opportunity to obtain them.
I knew it was BS about the masks when I saw medical workers wearing them. We are supposed to socialize as if we all have it, and guess what that includes? Um hum.
Our Surgeon General just said that we should all have masks (finally, really?), and showed one that he made from a t-shirt and rubber bands... that will prevent larger droplets from entering / exiting, but you can be infected by smaller droplets that would penetrate most homemade masks. One material that would work is vacuum cleaner bags, the micro filtration type. Go to Utube to see how you can make masks with it.
I bought 10 masks, and use 1-2 per week. I still walk outside for a little sun, but NEVER come within 6 ft. of anyone, even passing on the walkway. The masks are used when I go shopping. But yeah, we need them, and the administration is putting the burden on both medical workers and the rest of us, for their lack of preparedness.
Post automatically merged:

Sisolak was one of the first Governors to see what was happening, and wisely shut us down. If he had mandated masks, it would have created a horrific panic, and been unenforceable as well. Once there are sufficient supplies (if ever), we may indeed see masks mandated.
Remember how people were fighting to get TP? That didn't bring out the worst in people. Imagine the pandemonium created by people believing they are going to die if they don't get masks!

I don't understand. How can you protect yourself by wearing a mask and somehow build up an immunity to it?
We know more people are going to get sick, we just don't want it all at once. We don't have the test kits, for the infection and the antibodies as well, to effectively try to eradicate this--and we still have occurrences of older flu viruses as well.

Last edited:

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
If we had taken the lead that South Korea took, we'd be at the end of this ordeal instead of right in the middle of it. Everyone there is wearing a mask. They are available here, but you do pay a bit extra for them. Or you can get gouged if not careful. We had a store here in Vegas allow a Chinese couple to purchase an entire delivery of masks, $450 worth--and ship them to China! No customers in this well-known pharmacy-store even had the opportunity to obtain them.
I knew it was BS about the masks when I saw medical workers wearing them. We are supposed to socialize as if we all have it, and guess what that includes? Um hum.
Our Surgeon General just said that we should all have masks (finally, really?), and showed one that he made from a t-shirt and rubber bands... that will prevent larger droplets from entering / exiting, but you can be infected by smaller droplets that would penetrate most homemade masks. One material that would work is vacuum cleaner bags, the micro filtration type. Go to Utube to see how you can make masks with it.
I bought 10 masks, and use 1-2 per week. I still walk outside for a little sun, but NEVER come within 6 ft. of anyone, even passing on the walkway. The masks are used when I go shopping. But yeah, we need them, and the administration is putting the burden on both medical workers and the rest of us, for their lack of preparedness.

Sisolak was one of the first Governors to see what was happening, and wisely shut us down. If he had mandated masks, it would have created a horrific panic, and been unenforceable as well. Once there are sufficient supplies (if ever), we may indeed see masks mandated.
Remember how people were fighting to get TP? That didn't bring out the worst in people. Imagine the pandemonium created by people believing they are going to die if they don't get masks!

We know more people are going to get sick, we just don't want it all at once. We don't have the test kits, for the infection and the antibodies as well, to effectively try to eradicate this--and we still have occurrences of older flu viruses as well.
I must have misunderstood the post I quoted. Poster made it sound like you could simultaneously expose yourself and protect yourself at the same time. Maybe he meant individuals protect themselves while the herd immunity takes off?? That's my plan. I'm in no hurry to contract this thing.

Maybe you should ask one of million doctors in our emergency rooms why they are wearing them.They might have a good answer for you:smiles:

If you're going to create a post assailing the intelligence of others, can you at least learn to write in basic grammatically-correct sentences first?

Also, the only "locking up" your president, Donald J. Trump, will endure is another four years in the White House. I'm sorry. Please schedule a Zoom meeting with your team of psychiatrists immediately. The panoply of meds they have you on clearly needs adjustment.

I love watching psychotic libs taking their daddy issues out on President Trump:roflmao:
You have no idea what you are talking about. Trump is the biggest moron. People like you and Trump can't handle reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigdog702

[/QUOTE]

I ordered my own test kits Friday. Will be here Tuesday. I know I already had this Covid-19 crap as I was in China end of November and early December and came back sick as shit with all the symptoms of Covid-19. I even went to a urgent Care after a few weeks because a cough wouldn't go away. It did, and I'm still alive. Just have to test for the antibodies then I don't care. Don't bother asking how to get these tests, the strings I pulled and favors cashed In were high. ordered 20 for some fellow workers and family that were all sick the same time I was. I honestly believe a shitton of people already had it back in December and January. I will know for sure Tuesday or Wednesday when I get my rapid test kits. Look for my YouTube video later next week.

Attachments

gsx328

You have no idea what you are talking about. Trump is the biggest moron. People like you and Trump can't handle reality.
If you aren't capable of even attempting to form a cogent response, why even bother responding at all?

Just because you've learned to breathe doesn't mean your vapid opinion is of any value whatsoever.

VegasRickster

When the govt tells me not to wear a mask and I see all the medical people and first responders wearing masks then I know it’s code for we should be wearing a mask which is what I have done for the last three weeks....the medical professionals and govt only had 13 years to prepare for this virus after they were warned this would happened either by live wet markets or labs.....Bush Obama Trump have all failed the American people...

Attachments

If you aren't capable of even attempting to form a cogent response, why even bother responding at all?

Just because you've learned to breathe doesn't mean your vapid opinion is of any value whatsoever.
The fact is you appear to be incapable of writing a coherent response. You are the typical ultra conservative individual who thinks by being loud and abusive is a way to bully people with different opinions than their own. It is criminal how Trump has handled this pandemic crisis.

gsx328

The fact is you appear to be incapable of writing a coherent response. You are the typical ultra conservative individual who thinks by being loud and abusive is a way to bully people with different opinions than their own. It is criminal how Trump has handled this pandemic crisis.
Do you know what the word "coherent" means? If you find anything I've ever written on here to be incoherent, you're only admitting to your own illiteracy.

Please run along. You lose every argument you get into on this site, and that's really saying something considering you're arguing with RS drivers.

I'm sorry I struck a nerve with my "daddy issues" comment. It's not your fault he treated you that way lmao

LVegas

Just in case you low IQ MAGAmorons still doubting the effectiveness of using mask 😷, watch this video.

According to your messiah, DOTARD J. DUMB to “just wear a scarf, what do you have to lose”.....what a dumbass(wear a scarf). DOTARD, is a run away dumbest US president of all time, of all time folks.....LOCK HIM UP!

Do you know what the word "coherent" means? If you find anything I've ever written on here to be incoherent, you're only admitting to your own illiteracy.

Please run along. You lose every argument you get into on this site, and that's really saying something considering you're arguing with RS drivers.

I'm sorry I struck a nerve with my "daddy issues" comment. It's not your fault he treated you that way lmao
There you go again with your nonsensical replies to my postings. Face reality. Man up.