Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Lando74

We have the minimum 3. Where is our forum?
There's a certain way to go about it, you'll have to look it up. I started the Des Moines forum following a certain procedure.

Edit - looks like you did it right, post a thread in "cities" with the city name as the subject. Been so long I forgot.

Last edited:

poorbackslider

I just started driving in Cedar Rapids a few weeks ago. I've received all 5 star rating except for one 4 star. I was wondering how often others receive tips. Without the tips it hardly seems worth it since in CR all the trips are fairly short and you get pings 15 minutes away.

Jufkii

I just started driving in Cedar Rapids a few weeks ago. I've received all 5 star rating except for one 4 star. I was wondering how often others receive tips. Without the tips it hardly seems worth it since in CR all the trips are fairly short and you get pings 15 minutes away.
Tips are skimpy,few and far between. Do what I do and put a few bucks in the front seat cup holder if you got one. like it is a tip jar. I don't mention it to the PAX or even look at it but it is there in plain sight for them to see. Some,not many, but a few have taken notice and decided to add some bills to it as well for a few extra tips.

You been keeping track of your total miles vs your earnings? Tough to make a profit here if you aren't earning close to a buck for every mile you put on your car . Especially with surges skimpy here as well.

Good luck to you and don't accept those 15 minute away ride requests or anything close to them if you can help it.