CBX, Is it worth it?

advictoriam5

Any of you driven by there? Not sure if i want to fight the crowds during pride. I hear it's short trips only and traffic is crazy. Thanks for the input! Also, I'm scared of someone puking in my car...is PB worth it on Friday-Saturday? What about the airport? Sorry for all the questions!

Padraig

The destinations can be very hit and miss. Everything from 6 miles away in Chula Vista, to all the way up to Lake Elsinore.

SD Momo

Sometimes there are just too many drivers waiting. A lot more Uber than Lyft riders, because there is no Lyft in Mexico and a lot of riders are mexicans on vacation. A lot of mexicans to the airport, a lot of americans just going to Iris trolley station to save. The rates are low, I do not think is a good idea to drive empty miles back. Do not expect tips on Uber.

I live really close and when they opened in december it was great, but then in january the cuts, not worth it for me to drive back empty anymore. Between december and januay, i did more than 50 rides from there.

Check Tijuana airport arrivals online, make sure there are flights arriving.

All rides I ever did from there were pleasant. Great feedback.

Back then, there was a lot parking to wait. Now a lot of no parking areas.

Padraig

There's a long straight section of road leading up to the main gate. Can park on the curb there long as you want. It's a first-in-first-out zone for your class. Definitely pay attention to flight arrivals, and on the tracker if it says the flight has been delayed it has actually likely been cancelled.