CBS,6:40PM 4/1/01 news ran a story on that guy who killed a lady in south carolina on friday

Inshur

1974toyota

told about that lady who got into a car thinking it was a Uber, she was later found killed 65 miles away in a wooded area. in the car they found a bottle of bleach, germicide wipes and a large amount of blood, guy on CBS wants mandatory lights saying its a uber in windshield of all uber cars, JMO

Uberinghonda

told about that lady who got into a car thinking it was a Uber, she was later found killed 65 miles away in a wooded area. in the car they found a bottle of bleach, germicide wipes and a large amount of blood, guy on CBS wants mandatory lights saying its a uber in windshield of all uber cars, JMO
So everyone has to suffer because of a perverted psycho?, JMO

Uberinghonda

Next they will introduce a bill requiring private owners to attach their names on their windshields so people can locate them.

Wardell Curry

@@@@ Uber placard. They see the license plate and they know it's me. Sad story but can't you simply check the plates to make sure it's your ride? Smh.
Post automatically merged:

"We want every college student in America to take a pledge that says they will never get into a rideshare without first asking the driver, 'What's my name?'" the university president said."
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You see this dumb shit they are trying to start? Ask the pax what's your name? The driver says the name on the app and the wrong pax says yes and gets in stealing a ride from the real pax. This is how they are trying to protect riders. Smh.

NYCguy2020

@@@@ Uber placard. They see the license plate and they know it's me. Sad story but can't you simply check the plates to make sure it's your ride? Smh.

"We want every college student in America to take a pledge that says they will never get into a rideshare without first asking the driver, 'What's my name?'" the university president said."
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You see this dumb shit they are trying to start? Ask the pax what's your name? The driver says the name on the app and the wrong pax says yes and gets in stealing a ride from the real pax. This is how they are trying to protect riders. Smh.
What's my name? to which I'll reply, a cheap stinky hoe.??

K.O.N.Y

I tell these chicks EVERY single day check the plates and keep your eyes on the pax app until the driver pulls up. But they rather be on social media or talking on the phone jumping in the wrong cars all the time.

drbrkln

And where in your stupid opinion this "thief" is going to go ? The real pax location ?

Rick N.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

You'll be able to buy placards on eBay as soon they give them out.

Wardell Curry

And where in your stupid opinion this "thief" is going to go ? The real pax location ?
You're not bright, are you? The thief can simply tell the driver a new address. And there are many ants chasing peanuts who won't request they update the location in the app.

Inshur New York