• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Cause She's Once..Twice...Three times a pukerrrrr...

SurgeorSuckit

Same old story.. Hoboken.. 2.1x surge.. pick up 2 girls..I give the warning "if you aren't feeling well you have to tell me so I can pull over and save you a big cleaning fee".. Girl claims she's "old" and an ICU nurse (She's 25) and her and her girlfriend are fine.. ok great...We get from Hoboken to 495 and almost at the Secaucus split by the gas stations and I hear "please pull over" I am able to sidetrack into the gas station but before that I tell her use the bag in front of you until I pull over.. thank god she was able to do that cause she puked in the bag somewhat. not a lot but enough. Go's outside for a few mins, comes back in "I'm ok now thanks" Now they change the destination to a little further away. part me of likes this, part of me doesn't and just wants this ride over..

Less then 10 minutes later.. "pull over".. now I can't pull over there is literally no where to go.. bag #2 (she left the first one behind).. is on her lap but I find a spot on the side of the highway and she goes again.. a lot. all outside though.. this takes like 10 minutes.. gets in again.. ok we are off again.. Get a little further this time and what do I hear?? Yep.. "pull over" (this is getting annoying now).. I had to exit and we pull into a parking lot and she gets out and lets loose outside... this time we are here for probably 10+ mins again. Now she's like please just get me home, I hate myself, blah blah.. her friend said they were mixing free shots of various types and "couldn't say no to free shots"...ugh.. anyway now she is keeping the window wide open, the 2nd garbage bag on her lap, and is leaned up against the door. Her friend is shaking from the cold.. Finally get them home and she bolts out the car and hurls a 4th time into the street. Before that happens though I woke her up about 1/2 mile from the destination just to get her ready to get out and remind her that I would appreciate a generous tip for all the stops, bags, water (I had a bottle (mine) but gave it to her) and getting her home safe.. I'm thinking i'm probably not gonna get one but couldn't hurt to put it out there :smiles:

Hoboken strikes again..at least it was good surge and nothing in my car..

Fernando-R

Same old story.. Hoboken.. 2.1x surge.. pick up 2 girls..I give the warning "if you aren't feeling well you have to tell me so I can pull over and save you a big cleaning fee".. Girl claims she's "old" and an ICU nurse (She's 25) and her and her girlfriend are fine.. ok great...We get from Hoboken to 495 and almost at the Secaucus split by the gas stations and I hear "please pull over" I am able to sidetrack into the gas station but before that I tell her use the bag in front of you until I pull over.. thank god she was able to do that cause she puked in the bag somewhat. not a lot but enough. Go's outside for a few mins, comes back in "I'm ok now thanks" Now they change the destination to a little further away. part me of likes this, part of me doesn't and just wants this ride over..

Less then 10 minutes later.. "pull over".. now I can't pull over there is literally no where to go.. bag #2 (she left the first one behind).. is on her lap but I find a spot on the side of the highway and she goes again.. a lot. all outside though.. this takes like 10 minutes.. gets in again.. ok we are off again.. Get a little further this time and what do I hear?? Yep.. "pull over" (this is getting annoying now).. I had to exit and we pull into a parking lot and she gets out and lets loose outside... this time we are here for probably 10+ mins again. Now she's like please just get me home, I hate myself, blah blah.. her friend said they were mixing free shots of various types and "couldn't say no to free shots"...ugh.. anyway now she is keeping the window wide open, the 2nd garbage bag on her lap, and is leaned up against the door. Her friend is shaking from the cold.. Finally get them home and she bolts out the car and hurls a 4th time into the street. Before that happens though I woke her up about 1/2 mile from the destination just to get her ready to get out and remind her that I would appreciate a generous tip for all the stops, bags, water (I had a bottle (mine) but gave it to her) and getting her home safe.. I'm thinking i'm probably not gonna get one but couldn't hurt to put it out there :smiles:

Hoboken strikes again..at least it was good surge and nothing in my car..
Stories like this one make me want to stay away from the bar scene and also my bad luck.... three Saturdays ago guy gets in with beer bottle which I didn’t see and he spilt beer on my seat... $80 fee then last Saturday lady gets in with a cup of coffee which had a lid so I thought all good but when she left I looked and she spilled coffee on my seat and on floor mats, also $80.... last night I’m doing XL and I keep hearing like someone is spitting into a container so I asked what the hell is going on back there and guy said he is chewing tobacco and spitting into a can.... when they left I go back there to take a look and there was stains of saliva mix with tobacco on my seat... I was so freakin pissed but I’m concerned that if I submit another cleaning fee that will be three week after week and they might think I’m trying to scam the system so this time I didn’t submit cleaning fee plus I was able to remove the stain fairly easy.
That’s why I’m trying to accomplish my money goal Monday through Friday during the day so I can stay home on weekends and avoid all that crap.

Last edited: