Caught in the box

Diamondraider

Sorry, no photo to provide but a brief story that made my morning. I was detoured on the way to the colonnade Hotel and was behind a concrete tradesmen hauling a trailer approaching Saint Botolph Street. The contractor got caught in the box. He initially wanted to take a left onto Huntington. Opposite the driver was a state trooper in the Ford explorer which probably U-turns and ticketed the driver while I sat with my passenger.

***side note***
To all of You Center Ln., Cowboys at the airport, I am thoroughly enjoying making the landscapers out of you by forcing you into the bushy median. Three of you yesterday and one this morning for my highest total ever. Amazing since we are only two days into the week. Cowboy on

Add. Note to Cowboys:
By the time you have exited the lot, you already have a passenger and it is unlikely you will be more than four or five cars. With the state of the terminals today, your moronic driving is not getting you finished quicker.

Gung-Ho

Sorry, no photo to provide but a brief story that made my morning. I was detoured on the way to the colonnade Hotel and was behind a concrete tradesmen hauling a trailer approaching Saint Botolph Street. The contractor got caught in the box. He initially wanted to take a left onto Huntington. Opposite the driver was a state trooper in the Ford explorer which probably U-turns and ticketed the driver while I sat with my passenger.

***side note***
To all of You Center Ln., Cowboys at the airport, I am thoroughly enjoying making the landscapers out of you by forcing you into the bushy median. Three of you yesterday and one this morning for my highest total ever. Amazing since we are only two days into the week. Cowboy on

Add. Note to Cowboys:
By the time you have exited the lot, you already have a passenger and it is unlikely you will be more than four or five cars. With the state of the terminals today, your moronic driving is not getting you finished quicker.

Good on you.

For the most part that problem will be cured when they relocate the ride shares to the current taxi lot.

Until then swerve hard on the turn.