Cashout link not showing today

Michael J 248

I'm having the same problem. Has me Sceduled for deposit tomorrow, but we all know we get it sooner when we deposit the night before. Can't find it anywhere on the app or the Desktop Profile. Uber needs to get right on that. Probably one of their "Update Progressions"

soontobeautomated

Any other company with a planned IT issue would warn you in advance. NOT FUber. If they are having an unplanned issue, other companies would apologise.

I don't cash out on weekends, but understand others do. Anytime I have had issues with the cash out feature, I always get told its a known issue. The lack of communication shows how much respect FUber has for valued driver-partners, (or they call us when the want to absolve themselves of any liability, independent contractors).

Eatsforfree

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys for your reply’s , I have sent uber a message ! hopefully the link comes back on in the evening

Immoralized

It probably just you. If you cash out more than twice a week it sometimes don't let you cash out more then that. Generally people run into problems when they are approaching a grand cash out and have already cash out a couple of times during the week.

If you can budget a bit and can live 2-3 days without needing to cash out then you generally won't run into any issues. I think you might have to just wait until Tuesday now. My cash out button is there and can press it. Good luck mate.

Terry XXL

Maximum weekly flex pay is 1.5 k, if you've gone over it won't give you more.
The thing I don't like is when you flex pay on Sunday & that reduces your flex pay amount the following week.

Immoralized

Maximum weekly flex pay is 1.5 k, if you've gone over it won't give you more.
The thing I don't like is when you flex pay on Sunday & that reduces your flex pay amount the following week.
Do it on Saturday then :redface:

Doing pretty good if you are able to cash out & max out $1500 on flex. I'm wondering how you spending it all though week 2 week.

Teal

yeah can confirm its down, uber has been really kicking their own goals this week..... I wanted that extra money so I could top my car up and do a extra day tomorrow.

looks like I'll be clocking out early..........

Dave32

Me too from Perth wanted to cash out it's not visible asked my friend too and he's is down too. Must be system issue

Immoralized

It doesn't matter as you may know, any flex transaction counts towards the 1.5 limit & I spend it on Diesel.
1.5k buys a lot of diesel :eek:

I thought I'll confirm the cash out button work so I just pressed it. It worked for me. "In Perth."
Usually I just let it go through for weekly payments. Cash out amount I can confirm was over $700.
So can't be a system wide outage because I just did it :redface:
Anyways time to get my last couple of hours in for the night so I can clock off at 20 hours online.

Last edited:

Dave32

Me too from Perth wanted to cash out it's not visible asked my friend too and he's is down too. Must be system issue
I just got a reply back from Uber apparently some users are affected not all and they are trying to fix it
Post automatically merged:

There is a known issue that is preventing some partners from cashing out on instant pay. Our team is working on fixing this issue as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patience. Check back in a few hours. In most cases, instant pay will return to normal in a few hours. Waiting for your reply Patrick Joseph

Attachments

Eatsforfree

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys for your replies, I only cash out once a week like $300.00. Only second income for me

fields

I do use flexpay, I cash out during the week but not my fri-sun takings which go into a savings account when I receive it on Tuesday. I use that for tax, GST and save the rest.

However, I think flexpay is a bad idea. It encourages drivers to spend all their money, leaving nothing for GST and tax.

Dave32

I do use flexpay, I cash out during the week but not my fri-sun takings which go into a savings account when I receive it on Tuesday. I use that for tax, GST and save the rest.

However, I think flexpay is a bad idea. It encourages drivers to spend all their money, leaving nothing for GST and tax.
Each to their own also you don't pay GST on uber eats

[email protected]

That’s the whole idea. Make them feel they are earning a lot more than they really are and keep them on the uber rat wheel longer.

HansGretel

Anyone else still being affected by this? Mine is still not showing as of today.
I too have sent Uber support a request regarding this and have been met with the same vague, unhelpful answer.