Cars that should not be used to uber in

TomTheAnt

A car like that would only make sense if the driver was using it only to commute and using the destination filter. Pretty much used as a carpool but making money
Sounds familiar. I think I might now somebody who does pretty much exactly that... :whistling: Plus a little more. At 13 years and 250+K miles, depreciation is not an issue for me, just the gas mileage. And therefore I need to screen and discriminate pretty heavily and use both apps at the same time. :thumbup:

UbaBrah

Reliability trumps mpg for me. I don't care if a car gets 20 miles per gallon, so long as it stays out of the shop. Gas is cheap. I've had cars that spent almost all their time with me out of commission. So I would say either very high end luxury cars, or Range Rovers and Jaguars would be the worst. Also German cars.

Last edited:

NOXDriver

Anything that gets less than 20-25MPG in the city. My Equinox get 17. I haven't Uber'd in months. If gas gets down to $2.25 again it makes sense. At $2.80 NOPE.

Another Uber Driver

Y'all have all forgotten about this abysmal TURD of a car... Takes bout 15 secs to achieve 60mph.... And lord forbid you need to merge in traffic... I don't care if it get 100 mpg... It's a TURD. And rides like shyt.
No sadly it's a Prius TURD BOX.

We have Uber Taxi and UberX users in this market who will reject a Prius out of hand. Others will accept it, but it is an automatic one star. They have more trunk space than does a Fusion, but less passenger room.

Dekero

We have Uber Taxi and UberX users in this market who will reject a Prius out of hand. Others will accept it, but it is an automatic one star. They have more trunk space than does a Fusion, but less passenger room.
And 2 rubber bands for an excuse for a motor.... Slow ass TURD BOX. I would not own or drive one of these due to having to give up my Man card to do so... U drive one of these....

Last edited by a moderator: