Caribana bad for business

Karem

DT Worst place to work this weekend. Took me a long time to pick up pax 2 blocks away. Wasn't worth it for me. I ran up north much better. What about you guys, did caribana improved business for you?

WillC

I didn't benefit from the Caribana. I was driving 4 pax from Lisgar/Sudbury to the Ontario place, before reaching Strachan, I had to tell them walking would be faster. Before I can turn around and get out of the traffic, I had to ask a new ping from Liberty Village if they can wait, which may take half hour before I can reach him. Then anothe ping from front gate at exhibition, I just cancelled it and went off line.

I was hoping to make some good money today, but end up making half of what a normal Saturday would. I am very disappointed by today's result.

NFIH

DT Worst place to work this weekend. Took me a long time to pick up pax 2 blocks away. Wasn't worth it for me. I ran up north much better. What about you guys, did caribana improved business for you?
I didn't even bother going out at all. Born and raised in TO and know Caribana clogs the streets so badly that you can't move anywhere. Not worth the stress or the gas.

Uberpro

Can't complaint:
Screenshot_2016-07-31-19-23-58-2.png

Plus $25 US cash. Person had no Uber account, no cabs were available @lakeshore area.

Mostly surge, no pool, 3 time block by uber for not accepting.

Sergei

yes. I agree with all above. I am always a solid 4.95 rating or higher. This weekend pax give low ratings (I received hardly any 5's this weekend) because it takes long for pickup. Stupidly, they dont understand the traffic in front of their eyes and it will cause longer pickup times. I will not drive Caribana again.