Cargo?

Bosshogg617

Interesting creation here, I’m happy people continue to innovate and not the worst idea, but I’ll pass. It’s one more thing to distract the driver.

I can see people without proper sign up thru Cargo asking to pay in cash, drunk people trying to haggle, kids crying begging their parents to get them cheez it’s but they can’t because they aren’t signed up ..... and what about my arm rest? I need my arm rest.

B - uberlyftdriver

Unknown.jpg

BostonTaxiDriver

Was at Greenlight the other day, and Cargo reps were in the adjacent room trying to get drivers to sign up. The front desk guy mentioned they were in the next room as he gave my a colorful flyer announcing it.

Hmmm...

I had thought that months ago, most drivers here had stopped using it for various reasons. We haven't heard any Cargo talk for months here...and now they're making a big push for it at the Uber Hub.

Arb Watson

Was at Greenlight the other day, and Cargo reps were in the adjacent room trying to get drivers to sign up. The front desk guy mentioned they were in the next room as he gave my a colorful flyer announcing it.

Hmmm...

I had thought that months ago, most drivers here had stopped using it for various reasons. We haven't heard any Cargo talk for months here...and now they're making a big push for it at the Uber Hub.
Uber probably gets a cut. I used to have it. I was useless.