Caremore

Cklw

This morning, i got ride request on lyft to pick sue up, almost get to the destination when i receive a text stating its a caremore vip, Beth to be picked up at this address.

Since the names and addresses didnt match, i called caremore at the number provided. The rep didnt recognize either name or address and said just use the lyft app. So i did, and the address in app didnt even exist, a vacant lot. So parked and collected my $5 cancel fee.

Tho it sucked that it would have been about a 20 mile ride at 100% PT.

Coolrider101nk

I once had a Lyft caremore ride from next to Valley Hospital to Mesquite. Made me appreciate them until about the 4th time not having the passenger gps location to help the pick-up.

PrestonT

Did you call the passenger? You all say just collect the fee, but with a phone call you have a great chance to make more then 3.75.

Did you read the post? He called and it was the third party company who ordered the ride and couldn't help with a correct address.

For a 20 mile ride, I would have (waited the 5 minutes and then) called them back and told them the app sent me to a vacant lot and if they really want this patient to get her ride, I need some help finding her.

Cklw

Did you read the post? He called and it was the third party company who ordered the ride and couldn't help with a correct address.

For a 20 mile ride, I would have (waited the 5 minutes and then) called them back and told them the app sent me to a vacant lot and if they really want this patient to get her ride, I need some help finding her.

The rep i talked to didnt have anything set up for either name given or address. She couldn't anything so said follow the app. $5 is better than nothing for the trip to the location.