Careful with the DTW regulations

UberAntMakingPeanuts

So I lost my decal and stuck my own style decal to get by until I hit the greenlight Uber place. I got a message from Uber saying...
"Uber: We’ve received notice from DTW that you violated airport regulations. Please review & follow DTW regulations for Uber partners: http://t.uber.com/dtw"
It was that one nasty sexually frustrated mean lady that works the nights and yells at both the pax and drivers because she really needs a boyfriend with a giant d*** to calm her ass down. You guys know who I'm talking about. Anyways the reason I'm writing this is to warn anyone that doesn't have the official decal to be careful from big fat nasty cow at night in DTW.

UberAntMakingPeanuts

Hey anytime. Excuse my ranting though. I was just angry with her. I actually was so mad that I went back and yelled at her and said some "nice" things to her which caused me to lose the airport pickups until October 6th....
"Uber: You violated DTW airport regulations and are suspended from receiving airport requests until 10/6 please visit a Greenlight Hub: http://t.uber.com/DTWGL"
Lol. It was worth it.

Matthew Thomas

Was it that old hag who ALWAYS makes you take your phone off the mount and show it to her? I effing hate that b*tch!!!!

ImmerUber

Hey anytime. Excuse my ranting though. I was just angry with her. I actually was so mad that I went back and yelled at her and said some "nice" things to her which caused me to lose the airport pickups until October 6th....
"Uber: You violated DTW airport regulations and are suspended from receiving airport requests until 10/6 please visit a Greenlight Hub: http://t.uber.com/DTWGL"
Lol. It was worth it.

Your lack of self-control is pathetic and adversely impacts the drivers who work the airport runs.

Get a grip man and recognize YOU are the one who made the mistake and violated the regulations in place for 6 months now. YOU are responsible for using the correct trade dress; YOU are without excuse for even making an airport run without being properly credentialed.

Shame on you for venting on a person who did her job correctly while you were in violation from the get go. And then you have the temerity to call her out by again violating the very policies that allow us to be there?

You sir are the epitome of saying made famous by Forest Gump:

"STUPID is as STUPID does"

revaad

Your lack of self-control is pathetic and adversely impacts the drivers who work the airport runs.

Get a grip man and recognize YOU are the one who made the mistake and violated the regulations in place for 6 months now. YOU are responsible for using the correct trade dress; YOU are without excuse for even making an airport run without being properly credentialed.

Shame on you for venting on a person who did her job correctly while you were in violation from the get go. And then you have the temerity to call her out by again violating the very policies that allow us to be there?

You sir are the epitome of saying made famous by Forest Gump:

"STUPID is as STUPID does"
That doesn't change the fact that this lady is a mean person, she can do her job and remain professional while maintaining a friendly demeanor like everyone else, not to forget to mention she is an employee that provides a service for the riders and drivers not their boss, a cop for example may give a ticket to but he will remain polite...

Last edited:

Matthew Thomas

That doesn't change the fact that this lady is a mean person, she can do her job and remain professional while maintaining a friendly demeanor like everyone else, not to forget to mention she is an employee that provides a service for the riders and drivers not their boss, a cop for example may give a ticket to but he will remain polite...
Thank you! So tired of people excusing government workers and their sh*tty attitudes!

ImmerUber

Thank you! So tired of people excusing government workers and their sh*tty attitudes!

Matt and revaad, let's think this through fur a moment:

1. Is this "evil government worker" your co-worker?
2. Are either of you her supervisor?

If the answer is "yes" to one of the two questions, then take her aside and point out her negative "behavior".

Since the answer is highly likely to be "no", then those who are part of polite society implore you two to:

1. report her actions you disagree with to her supervisor or one of her colleagues.
2. Refrain from insolent behavior like going back and immaturely giving her a "piece of your mind". While the OP said this made him feel good, it will not change her demeanor and will only make life more difficult for the rest of us.

Thanks for proving the adage "Stupid is as Stupid does."

It's clear you have a reading comprehension deficit. In the simplest of words, it is not our place to harass "government employees". Only a fool with an inability to control his temper would do what you, Matt and the OP suggest.

Since you three don't care to control your tempers and return rude behavior for rude behavior, STOP BEING A DRIVER for Uber. You 3 lack the temperament and good sense to drive other people anywhere for pay.

UberAntMakingPeanuts

Matt and revaad, let's think this through fur a moment:

1. Is this "evil government worker" your co-worker?
2. Are either of you her supervisor?

If the answer is "yes" to one of the two questions, then take her aside and point out her negative "behavior".

Since the answer is highly likely to be "no", then those who are part of polite society implore you two to:

1. report her actions you disagree with to her supervisor or one of her colleagues.
2. Refrain from insolent behavior like going back and immaturely giving her a "piece of your mind". While the OP said this made him feel good, it will not change her demeanor and will only make life more difficult for the rest of us.

Thanks for proving the adage "Stupid is as Stupid does."

It's clear you have a reading comprehension deficit. In the simplest of words, it is not our place to harass "government employees". Only a fool with an inability to control his temper would do what you, Matt and the OP suggest.

Since you three don't care to control your tempers and return rude behavior for rude behavior, STOP BEING A DRIVER for Uber. You 3 lack the temperament and good sense to drive other people anywhere for pay.
Wow all this writing to prove that someone is stupid. Arguments, premises, conclusions... Go do something better with your life.

revaad

First of all, Sorry to hear about the lady, although we didn't agree much on how she performed but I never wished her any harm.
Second these guys are not our bosses, and not government employees, they are contractors like us and its their job to regulate the pick up process, they can do their job like any other person and still be courteous, I mean we get some obnoxious riders and still try to be professional.
Third I agree that one shouldn't be rude in return and use the proper channels to solve a problem, and obviously going back and giving her a piece of your mind isn't the proper way.
finally my comment was focused on her attitude not the whole situation, and I believe we are entitled to express our feelings towards something, aren't we?

Last edited:

UberAntMakingPeanuts

First of all, Sorry to hear about the lady, although we didn't agree much on how she preformed but I never wished her any harm.
Second these guys are not our bosses, and not government employees, they are contractors like us and its their job to regulate the pick up process, they can do their job like any other person and still be courteous, I mean we get some obnoxious riders and still try to be professional.
Third I agree that one shouldn't be rude in return and use the proper channels to solve a problem, and obviously going back and giving her a piece of your mind isn't the proper way and my comment was focused on her attitude not the whole situation.
You don't have to explain yourself to immeruber. He is a grumpy old man that likes to fight on threads. He has started a lot of sh*t in other threads. Yeah I was irrational for going back and I usually don't rant on these sites to avoid crap like this but I was a little pissed.