Careful With Fairview Cops

XUBERX

I stop at a red light in bergen blvd and kennedy dr when i see the cop turning right then my light changed to green and i proceed, he makes a u turn and followed me 600ft i pull over and he puulled over behind me and turn the light light on, he comes and ask me for lic,reg and ins, he asked me do you know why i stopped you,
Me: no you didnt stop i pulled over and you park behind me and turn the emergency lights on.
Cop: you ran the red light
Me: i saw you out of kennedy dr going north on bergen blvd and you made a u turn and here we are
He just look at me and went back to his car, 5 minutes Later he comes back with a ticket for running a red light wtf!
Now i have to go to courtand fight it on grounds that there was nobody injured or property damage, also lack of jurisdiction, it is gonna be a fun day.

mona mcN

When Buber gets hold of this info you will be canned, well it depends on how much cancellation you have ...this is a major incident

jerseyboys

You will lose unless you have proof. and even then it’s going to be hard.

To the judge “It was green light your honor”. LOL

It’s true that the judge heard it all.You’re not the first one to say it was green.

So basically everyone has to go to court and say it was green light. Not going to happen. I would just plead guilty. Deal with the prosecutor pay the fine and see if you don’t get any points.

Last edited:

XUBERX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You will lose unless you have proof. and even then it’s going to be hard.

To the judge “It was green light your honor”. LOL

It’s true that the judge heard it all.You’re not the first one to say it was green.

So basically everyone has to go to court and say it was green light. Not going to happen. I would just plead guilty. Deal with the prosecutor pay the fine and see if you don’t get any points.
The ticket will barely get mentioned, this case is more about jurisdiction and the right to travel as granted by the US constitution, as well as having a plaintiff making a claim against me and not a legal fiction.

atthehop

The ticket will barely get mentioned, this case is more about jurisdiction and the right to travel as granted by the US constitution, as well as having a plaintiff making a claim against me and not a legal fiction.
You broke the law. The US Constitution does not protect you if you break the law.

XUBERX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You broke the law. The US Constitution does not protect you if you break the law.
Lol, what law? Afaik this is an ordinance, act, statute but not a law, a litte bit of research can open your eyes.

jerseyboys

Look. Listen to me and No Username. I just when through this with Old Tappan and their speeding ticket. pay the fine with no points.

Make the deal with the prosecutor.

You will lose. Then it goes on your driving record. Uber will flag you and get deactivated. But if you don;t care . Go right ahead.

I know it sucks.

jerseyboys

I received a speeding ticket for going 40 in a 25 school zone. Thats’ 4 points.

Total BS. Since the cop was moving oppsite me. I never heard of a speed reading from a moving car going the opposite way.

I asked him about that. He said that he has moving radar. Huh? Told me he has 2o years or whatever experience.

Whatever. I paid the $450 and moving on with my life.