• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Car Wash Tips

JamesBaker

Hello guys,

Could you please suggest how to save on car wash? Currently I'm spending $11 /wash and it's too much! Appreciate your valuable tips on it

JamesBaker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I use the coin wash , soap brush , rinse and gone , quick and cheap .
I do not know any hand wash in Scarborough though ..
Thanks again hotwheels, may be I will try coin wash next. Do they accept credit card?

FenderBender

I go to the coin wash at night when it's not busy. Bring my own bucket, mitt, and soap. $2 to fill the bucket and wet the car, and another $2 to rinse the car afterwards. Your car will be cleaner than any automatic wash could do, and you'll spend the least money. The only catch of course is that it requires 30 mins of effort.

mKat

Hello guys,

Could you please suggest how to save on car wash? Currently I'm spending $11 /wash and it's too much! Appreciate your valuable tips on it
If you just have a little bit of road scum on your paint and want it shiney again, a plush microfiber cloth and Invisible Glass spray will do a great job. No need to get wet and have water spots, and you can do it in any parking spot. I recommend the yellow cloths from Costco.

Athos

If you just have a little bit of road scum on your paint and want it shiney again, a plush microfiber cloth and Invisible Glass spray will do a great job. No need to get wet and have water spots, and you can do it in any parking spot. I recommend the yellow cloths from Costco.
I've done that. Five minutes. You can even use water, that works too. Concentrate on the passenger's side. No need to do a thorough job. It will rain again and two quick wipes are probably better than one deep cleaning over a given period.

Uber ceen

Get your petro-canada one wash a day for 90 days for 199$+ tax it will comeout to 2.5$ each wash maybe make someone in the family pay have of it you can both use it

Jshawkat

Don't wash your car
If customer complains tell them to order a cab lol

But all jokes aside

Keep the interior clean and just spray down the exterior every now and then

Best to keep windows clean: use the gas station they have free options to clean windows/windshield

MUGATS

Get your petro-canada one wash a day for 90 days for 199$+ tax it will comeout to 2.5$ each wash maybe make someone in the family pay have of it you can both use it
There's a spot near me that is $39.95 per month for unlimited washes (you get 2 cards, so you can split with a friend or spouse.

$199 seems steep.

Elder66

There is a company that gives you 1 car wash a day for 20 a month. Pm for the name of the company.