Car share (split expenses)

Inshur

NycNYC88

Looking for so eone to share my car rental with me. Split rent fee would be $270 each. Would split into morning and night shifts
I live in queens so preferably someone who lives close.

Any websites you guys might know where i can find people to split costs please let me know.

Thanks!

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Are you doing this out of the kindness of your heart?

You're renting from someone and then you're going to sub-rent your rented car? What is this logic? You're going to have to get them on the insurance somehow and that involves the owner...

540 weekly rental vehicle? Interesting...

jaybx17

Not a good idea. unitxero is right. Not very smart... sub-renting? What if the car is involved in a serious accident? What if rental skips out with car or payment, what will you say to the rental company or do? Alot can happen even if you think you have the perfect renter.

NycNYC88

Are you doing this out of the kindness of your heart?

You're renting from someone and then you're going to sub-rent your rented car? What is this logic? You're going to have to get them on the insurance somehow and that involves the owner...

540 weekly rental vehicle? Interesting...

I currently rent a 2017 toyota Camry for 440$, if i add a driver its $540. Rental company covers for the insurance. The person just has to get aproved by insurance which takes a day

Not a good idea. unitxero is right. Not very smart... sub-renting? What if the car is involved in a serious accident? What if rental skips out with car or payment, what will you say to the rental company or do? Alot can happen even if you think you have the perfect renter.

Yea true about the aciident and payments...its a big risk but renting it for $440 is not working to well

Uberman8263

Looking for so eone to share my car rental with me. Split rent fee would be $270 each. Would split into morning and night shifts
I live in queens so preferably someone who lives close.

Any websites you guys might know where i can find people to split costs please let me know.

Thanks!
Bad move. You lose the ability to work 70 to 80'hours per week. Were will you sleep?

Inshur New York