Car reppossed

wavecrazed

So uber lowered the pay 4 times this year. Now I get repoed. The towing yard wants 25$ for me to get everything back
Didn t have much really but the license plate I want for next car. Can they keep it too?

observer

Generally speaking, not sure if this applies to Florida, you can take your personal possessions that are unattached to vehicle free of charge. In California this is called conversion (another word for theft). You should check with the local police department.

Your plates however may not be recoverable since they are attached to the vehicle. Radios, amplifiers, speakers, fancy wheels and tires would also be lost.

I really like Shine'ola s suggestion.

observer

Generally speaking, not sure if this applies to Florida, you can take your personal possessions that are unattached to vehicle free of charge. In California this is called conversion (another word for theft). You should check with the local police department.

Your plates however may not be recoverable since they are attached to the vehicle. Radios, amplifiers, speakers, fancy wheels and tires would also be lost.

I really like Shine'ola s suggestion.
Looks like in Florida, they CAN charge a reasonable storage fee for personal items.

http://www.reporant.com/state-repossession-laws/florida-repossession-laws/?mobile=1

Breakout831

And now his credit is screwed because of the repo. This is horrible. I'm sorry this happened to you. An honest person working his ass off amd this happens because uber wants to keep ridership up by offering basically free rates. Garbage

tohunt4me

So uber lowered the pay 4 times this year. Now I get repoed. The towing yard wants 25$ for me to get everything back
Didn t have much really but the license plate I want for next car. Can they keep it too?
Write a letter to the editor of your local paper.

People NEED to know.

No fuzzy kittens.

REALITY.

UNSUSTAINABLE UBER BUSINESS PRACTICE.

wavecrazed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And now his credit is screwed because of the repo. This is horrible. I'm sorry this happened to you. An honest person working his ass off amd this happens because uber wants to keep ridership up by offering basically free rates. Garbage
Yeah 1800 rides