car on loan for 2 year TR visa?

BuckleUp

You have zero chance.
You need 2 years tax returns.
Last 1 or 2 quarter BAS depending on lender.
Printout of up to 90 days of all your bank accounts to show expenses.

And...
With all the people here saying work has died, why in God's name would you take a loan now? Worst possible time to get into loss making business.

Crazy!!!

You'd make more money selling Lama milk in Nepal to thirsty Chinese soldiers invading your country.

Scottie B

why get a loan, just EFTPOS it and all good to go.
If you own a company with a ABN for more than 10 years no tax returns required, just a credit check

BuckleUp

why get a loan, just EFTPOS it and all good to go.
If you own a company with a ABN for more than 10 years no tax returns required, just a credit check
Temp grad Visa. Dude don't have ABN with financial history. No one will loan money for a high depreciation asset to a temp Visa holder.. You gotta be kidding Scottie.

D-River

Rent a car through Splend for $199 a week you'll have a guaranteed $1000 in the bank for a week's driving after paying rent.
He’s a student. Don’t they have restrictions on weekly hours?
Post automatically merged:

And his heading said car on loan.

I think he means lease, so yes Splend.

I don’t know what the other places are like, but since he’s new, they would provide some good guidance as well.

The Source

He’s a student. Don’t they have restrictions on weekly hours?

And his heading said car on loan.

I think he means lease, so yes Splend.

I don’t know what the other places are like, but since he’s new, they would provide some good guidance as well.
Well if he's hear temporarily like he says then he'd be better off renting rather than leasing.

Also there's thousands of ants driving for uber full time on student visas and getting away with it.

Lowestformofwit

Geez, you blokes - ease up on OP.
I’ve just read some of his earlier posts going back to early Feb.
He’s already been Ubering, for at least a couple of months, so he’ll be flush with funds to make loan repayments.
Looks like Shylock, er @Scottie B ‘s loan offer might be on safe ground after all.
Here’s the appropriate vehicle for an Ubering lad from Nepal:
0A3B424D-EED1-458B-B676-30E5EAFBA305.jpeg

And he could join the “work from home” brigade with this.

Last edited:

GTO911

Dont listen to them, i have a loan from a bank on my car, same situation as you. Go to some indian finance broker, he will help you

Ivan B

Geez, you blokes - ease up on OP.
I’ve just read some of his earlier posts going back to early Feb.
He’s already been Ubering, for at least a couple of months, so he’ll be flush with funds to make loan repayments.
Looks like Shylock, er @Scottie B ‘s loan offer might be on safe ground after all.
Here’s the appropriate vehicle for an Ubering lad from Nepal:
View attachment 308929
And he could join the “work from home” brigade with this.
Sherpa, nominated for the award "worst looking van ever"
It didn't even win that.

Actually that's a good deal for a no-docs high-risk loan. Loan sharks loan at around 45%. so ye, I reckon he go for it.
Don't think so, I got no doc home loan from ANZ under 5%
This replaced a no doc home loan from loan shark 9%
Loan sharks...scum of the earth, whatever the percentage.

Last edited: