• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Car chargers

Alidean

Which do you use? I've been burning through them lately. I had a ventev from Verizon which charged so quickly I thought something was wrong. Stopped working well after 2 months. Just replaced it again.

ThatOneTruck

Search "
Segawoot Apple MFi Certified Lightning Connector and Micro USB Nylon Braided Charging/SYNC Cable for iPhones iPads Samsung Galaxy S6, S5 and other micro USB enable devices,1.2 Meter, Black" on Amazon

Ive been having good luck with this one. It does both usb and iphone and is long enough to reach the back seat. The cable is braided and seems pretty tough.

Jo3030

Search "
Segawoot Apple MFi Certified Lightning Connector and Micro USB Nylon Braided Charging/SYNC Cable for iPhones iPads Samsung Galaxy S6, S5 and other micro USB enable devices,1.2 Meter, Black" on Amazon

Ive been having good luck with this one. It does both usb and iphone and is long enough to reach the back seat. The cable is braided and seems pretty tough.
Unavailable

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A1YQ3QO/?tag=ubne0c-20

Just buy the good cables w/ the braided lines

Alidean

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My issue isn't the cord breaking it's the ability to lose the quick charging capability.

DeplorableDonald

I thought OP was asking about car chargers. If anyone needs a good one I got this over the summer at Wal-Mart.

$3.50 & works like a champ. It's constantly plugged in and never been an issue.

2017-02-22 21.53.53.jpg
2017-02-22 21.57.57.jpg

Alidean

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it's my work Truck from my day job that's some how destroying the charges ability to charge fast.