Can't log in while in NJ...

Verge Vergis

Hi All,

I recently had my account switched to NYC Suburbs and now all of a sudden, I can't log in while in New Jersey! Is this supposed to be the case? Should I not have access to NJ, CT, PA as well?

Big man xl

Hi All,

I recently had my account switched to NYC Suburbs and now all of a sudden, I can't log in while in New Jersey! Is this supposed to be the case? Should I not have access to NJ, CT, PA as well?
Same thing happened to me last Saturday. I dropped someone from white plains to lodi nj and when I finished using the restroom at a 7/11. I try cutting the app on and it says Im not allowed to drive in NJ but lyft worked fine. Also I drive in CT every night so CT is fine.

Verge Vergis

Apparently if you had a CT account before, you have access to the suburbs and CT, likewise for NJ. If you had an NJ account, you get suburbs and NJ.

Is there anyone who's signed up for NYC suburbs that doesn't have access to both? Or do they get access to both states off the bat? Pretty strange...

Big man xl

Apparently if you had a CT account before, you have access to the suburbs and CT, likewise for NJ. If you had an NJ account, you get suburbs and NJ.

Is there anyone who's signed up for NYC suburbs that doesn't have access to both? Or do they get access to both states off the bat? Pretty strange...
But after the switch I still did pick ups in NJ but my last pick up was a month ago. I wonder if the introduction of the preference change for delivery, x and xl changed something.

2savage

Uber can make a mistake in switching you from NJ to Upstate causing NJ to shut down. You will have to visit greenlight to resolve it.