Can't go online - docs pending review

More Cowbell

Inspection / registration sticker expired end of month, so last Thursday got it inspected, paid registration, put the new sticker on and uploaded photo on uber app.

Went to drive, but it won't let me go online, sends me to doc page saying docs are out of date or pending review.

First of all, it's the last day of month, my car would still be legal & valid with the old sticker. Second, how the @@@ long does it take to look at at an uploaded photo and verify the inspection/reg sticker matches the license plate.

Totally uber incompetence once again costing me money.

/rantoff

Ted1

This is why you don't wait until the last week to get a new sticker uber is very slow to verify. Got mine the first of the month no problem don't blame everyone else because you procrastinate.

More Cowbell

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uploaded 5 days before expiring, is that procrastinating?

Even if I didn't renew inspection/reg, my car would still be legal today with old sticker. Yet I can't log in.

Sry, not procrastination. Uber incompetence. If you feel you need to upload docs a month before they're due, just means you've adjusted & support their incompetence.

Ted1

It is with uber that's all I'm saying they take forever to do anything. Since you had to renew your sticker I assume you have been doing this for at least a year now so you should know that fact. So you slipped up and now your paying the price and it sux I know. So we all learned something uber is slow uber sux uber could not care less about the drivers lesson learned

Ted1

Oh i see my bad either way uber is slow they suck and they don't care about us the drivers. I'm not saying you did anything wrong The moral of the story is don't trust uber to do the right thing for you or any other driver. One more time so we are clear on this fact uber sucks could not care less about you or me or any other driver. My sticker expires in Oct I plan on getting new one by the end of Sept.

Muber1

I actually found a way to get hold of Chat Support and they can verify your docs on the spot!

Very easy (needs a laptop / PC though)...Go to the Sign up page and enter flase information, hit Next and choose that you have your own vehicle, Hit NExt and comes the Part where you need to input your SSN.... Wait there and at the right side, you will see a Chat Bubble, click it and fill it up and ull be connected with an agent that will verify your docs on the spot! did that for my TNC

wk1102

I actually found a way to get hold of Chat Support and they can verify your docs on the spot!

Very easy (needs a laptop / PC though)...Go to the Sign up page and enter flase information, hit Next and choose that you have your own vehicle, Hit NExt and comes the Part where you need to input your SSN.... Wait there and at the right side, you will see a Chat Bubble, click it and fill it up and ull be connected with an agent that will verify your docs on the spot! did that for my TNC
Can do this on a mobile too...

Go to sign up page, and there is a chat bubble , I think on the bottom right... tap and tada!

More Cowbell

Hmmm. Tried this on both platforms, recognizes I'm already a partner, wants me to login. No chat bubbles. :frown:

wk1102

Hmmm. Tried this on both platforms, recognizes I'm already a partner, wants me to login. No chat bubbles. :frown:
Some where on that page you can log off...

Do that then, go to Google search Uber...click sign up to drive.

Act like you're signing up with a different email... then you'll see the bubble

More Cowbell

Bizarre. No matter what name, phone, email etc I put in, logs me into my partner app with my credentials. No chat bubbles. Must be a hidden cookie or IP address, I dunno. Star Lane, here I come Monday morn :frown:

wk1102

Bizarre. No matter what name, phone, email etc I put in, logs me into my partner app with my credentials. No chat bubbles. Must be a hidden cookie or IP address, I dunno. Star Lane, here I come Monday morn :frown:
I just went through a similar thing. I had to change the region I was registered in. Central Fl to South fl. The approved my documents in 5 min. All of them.

Put attn Elizabeth in the subject of the email

Let me know if this helps. I'm on the road bit I'll keep checking

wk1102

Address Attn: Elizabeth, Activations Team

I'd also try another one Attn: Activisions Team

Good luck

wk1102

Oh hey, try incognito mode of you have Android. I just tried, no luck. Then I tried in incognito mode ...tada
Screenshot_20160731-164757.png
Bottom right is the bubble.

More Cowbell

Guys, truly appreciate your help. Thank you. But I've decided to spend my time today on a much more worthy & noble effort..... Spending the day with my kids :biggrin:

If it's not reinstated from my barrage of emails sent earlier, Star Lane in the morn.