cant get thru Lyft support's thick skulls that LA & OC are adjacent and OC Lyft w/ Premier4LA exists

Adieu

How exactly did you do it?? I already tried resubmitting, arguing with the numbskulls who respond with templates, etc.

I just need an opt-in button OR someone to enter me manually.....

Argghhhhh ssooooooo frustrating!!!!!!!!

IERide

I'm trying to do the same thing with UberSELECT.. In IE but adjacent to LA .. Does Uber respond to Tweets also?

2MsBandT

Adieu You don't know what Twitter is? Lyft has an account on Twitter.com. If you create an account on Twitter, you will be able to send Lyft a message on their Twitter page.

2MsBandT

IERide, I have not had to contact Uber via their Twitter page, but I would try if I were you just to see if they are more helpful.

mandreyka

You can't do premier in OC if that's what your trying to do. I'm an OC driver and have a premier profile but it's only good in LA. Also Long beach doesn't have it either. Lyft thinks it OC

Adieu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
issue isn't getting a response it's getting a coherent response from somebody who's not a Simian... .

know its LA only thanks I end up in LA like on half my pigs I don't want to do Lyft Line rides for 2:30 or dead mile so a Premier only profile would be the best for me unfortunately I can't get them to activate Premiere at all or at least I don't think so because I haven't seen any indication that my profile is premier

PS lyft Long Beach and lyft OC are my backyard man

You can't do premier in OC if that's what your trying to do. I'm an OC driver and have a premier profile but it's only good in LA. Also Long beach doesn't have it either. Lyft thinks it OC
I

OG Driver

If you have a qualifying car you will automatically get Premier requests along with non-Premier requests. Not sure if you can get a Premier request? Have a buddy open his passenger app while you are online. Have him press Premier like he's going to order one and check to see if you show up on the map.

If you want a 2nd instance of your vehicle which will only accept Premier requests just sign up with this link: Premier only request
http://goo.gl/forms/3xxyho0cpWZMEN1J3 which is also posted here: https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/articles/219555347-Premier-Rides-for-Drivers

Adieu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Result: I win / I'm premier / two switchable vehicles (not 100% whether first one gets Premier pings though?? )

Method: bullying CSRs / Lyft veteran bout ready to ragequit so just get it right already before I defect to UberSelect

Premier works: verified

Downsides: "you cannot switch vehicles while driving" message....but queue priority is lost if you log off