Can't get rid of Marijuana, Cannabis, Skunky smell left by the passenger

Edman

Last night, I picked up a passenger who claims to be a Rapper that smelled like marijuana and stinky smell/ odor was heavy on his clothe. About 20 min ride and after dropping him, the smell lingered in my car. I rolled down all my windows to air it out but the skunky smell is already in my ventilation system, seat fabric and I can’t seem to get rid of it. Today, I try Ubering but my ventilation is blowing out Skunky Smell and the smell is everywhere inside my car. Any suggestions?

PTCGUY

Last night, I picked up a passenger who claims to be a Rapper that smelled like marijuana and stinky smell/ odor was heavy on his clothe. About 20 min ride and after dropping him, the smell lingered in my car. I rolled down all my windows to air it out but the skunky smell is already in my ventilation system, seat fabric and I can’t seem to get rid of it. Today, I try Ubering but my ventilation is blowing out Skunky Smell and the smell is everywhere inside my car. Any suggestions?
Don't get pulled over by the man. Uber don't post no bail for weed junkies.

cyclejoc

I. Use Arm and Hammer baking soda. It comes in a container that fits in the cup holder. Take the lid off and let out work over night. Takes the funk out without providing other smells.

capable

I actually cancelled on a rider for something like this. I got to his location, he saw me but sat there still smoking his weed and i was also watching the clock. When he was done and walking towards the car i drove off and cancelled at 5mins 15 secs. That smell doesnt go easily and i dont want to deal with it

PTCGUY

I actually cancelled on a rider for something like this. I got to his location, he saw me but sat there still smoking his weed and i was also watching the clock. When he was done and walking towards the car i drove off and cancelled at 5mins 15 secs. That smell doesnt go easily and i dont want to deal with it
That's why I always put the windows down when I fire up a doob! Lol

Valstar

Odoban. Walmart has spraybottle of it next to freebreeze. It kills HIV and many others. Its cheap and works. I use it every few days. It litterally eats the odor. Works great on alcohol spills. Dog smells , any funk you may come across.

Best of all its cheap. Home depot sells gallon jugs concetrate. Walmart bottle is premixed.

Hospitals use it. Commercial cleaning companies use it too.

nobody420

I. Use Arm and Hammer baking soda. It comes in a container that fits in the cup holder. Take the lid off and let out work over night. Takes the funk out without providing other smells.
Imma try it

Next time i smoke in my other car